CookUnity is the first ever chef-to-consumer platform. Connecting a diverse group of talented chefs with busy food lovers, we’re elevating the at-home dining experience. On a quest to unlock the world’s best food creators and bring their meals to the masses, CookUnity is home to more than 35 of NYC and LA’s most talented chefs. Through a weekly subscription, consumers can select from a robust and ever-changing menu of handcrafted meals that cater to a wide variety of palates and dietary preferences.
Delivering more than 3.5M meals per year and growing 5x YoY, CookUnity is also helping Chefs double their income and build their own teams under their personal brands.
Believing that healthy food fuels stronger communities, CookUnity contributes to an ongoing partnership and donation with the Food Bank For New York City, the city’s major hunger-relief organization working to end food poverty across all five boroughs.
A growing startup with kitchens in Brooklyn and Los Angeles, CookUnity reaches subscribers throughout the country, with ambitious expansion planned for 2021.
What we're looking for
The Logistics Control Tower Agent is responsible for supporting the administrative functions of the Logistics department and keeps in constant contact with the US Logistics team. This role has afternoon hours (2:00p - 10:00p EST).
You will join a dynamic and data-driven team and will be in close contact to different Operations teams such as Supply Chain, Sustainability & Standards, Business Operations and Expansion.
This is a full-time hire.
- Create a scorecard for each 3PL with a subset of drivers for each 3PL and update daily.
- Create and update a scorecard for each day’s overall activities.
- Spot and document failed deliveries.
- Monitor our 3PLs in real time and alert Logistics team to possible late deliveries.
- Spot trends - both good and bad - for improvement.
- Fill in reasons for specific Logistical related Credit and Refund cases.
- Helping to create an efficient routing for drivers on delivery days.
- Experience in supporting a logistical operation.
- Past or current experience in creating/monitoring metrics supporting operations.
- You have a streamlining mindset: automate, reduce and simplify.
- At your core, you’re a data-driven, analytical problem solver, capable of tackling urgent challenges with innovative solutions and efficient communication.
- Excellent organization, time management and prioritization skills; proven ability to balance multiple critical tasks and consistently delivering against hard deadlines.
- Strong interest in logistics, pricing, marketplaces, or supply-demand economics.
- You have experience or knowledge of OnFLeet (it's a plus).
- You love food.
- USD compensation.
- PTO: 15 business days + 16 National Holidays (Argentina).
- English lessons and meditation sessions.
- Compassionate, Caregiver, or Bereavement Leave: 3 – 5 days each time the need arises.
- Parental Leave: 12 weeks at full pay for primary caregiver and 4 weeks for secondary caregiver.
- Awesome opportunity to join a fast growing company that is looking to change how we eat and how chefs work!
If you’re interested in this role, please submit your application and if we think you might be a fit, we'll get in touch with you. Thank you for your time!