CookUnity is the first ever chef-to-consumer platform. Connecting a diverse group of talented chefs with busy food lovers, we’re elevating the at-home dining experience. On a quest to unlock the world’s best food creators and bring their meals to the masses, CookUnity is home to more than 35 of NYC and LA’s most talented chefs. Through a weekly subscription, consumers can select from a robust and ever-changing menu of handcrafted meals that cater to a wide variety of palates and dietary preferences.
Delivering more than 3.5M meals per year and growing 5x YoY, CookUnity is also helping Chefs double their income and build their own teams under their personal brands.
Believing that healthy food fuels stronger communities, CookUnity contributes to an ongoing partnership and donation with the Food Bank For New York City, the city’s major hunger-relief organization working to end food poverty across all five boroughs.
A growing startup with kitchens in Brooklyn and Los Angeles, CookUnity reaches subscribers throughout the country, with ambitious expansion planned for 2021.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated information technology manager who will be responsible for ensuring that corporate employees have access to the computing systems and equipment they need to work effectively and efficiently. The IT Manager will work with vendors to acquire equipment and administer access and use of supported software. They will also be responsible for ensuring that corporate systems are secure.
- Work with equipment vendors to provide equipment to corporate team members.
- Collaborate with the People team to accept and reconfigure hardware during off-boarding.
- Manage internal system access.
- Research and select vendors for corporate software needs.
- Respond to support requests for corporate hardware or software.
You’re a great fit because you...
- are highly independent.
- have a strong ability to navigate ambiguity.
- act with urgency and ownership to shape a successful environment for your team.
- enjoy the pace and ownership that comes with a startup environment.
- have a growth mindset and believe in setting ambitious goals and learning from both success and failure.
- can effectively balance resolving critical issues that pop up with making fundamental strategic investments.
Health Insurance coverage.
Access to a nutritional coach to help you build a healthy lifestyle.
- Compassionate, Caregiver, or Bereavement Leave: 3 – 5 days each time the need arises.
- Parental Leave: 12 weeks at full pay for primary caregiver and 4 weeks for secondary caregiver.
A generous amount of CookUnity credits to enjoy our amazing meals, added to your account, monthly.
Flexible schedule and remote work opportunities available within the calendar year.
Awesome opportunity to join a company that is looking to change how we eat and how chefs work!
If you’re interested in this role, please submit your application and if we think you might be a fit, we'll get in touch with you. Thank you for your time!