CookUnity is the first ever chef-to-consumer platform. Connecting a diverse group of talented chefs with busy food lovers, we’re elevating the at-home dining experience. On a quest to unlock the world’s best food creators and bring their meals to the masses, CookUnity is home to more than 35 of NYC and LA’s most talented chefs. Through a weekly subscription, consumers can select from a robust and ever-changing menu of handcrafted meals that cater to a wide variety of palates and dietary preferences.
Delivering more than 3.5M meals per year and growing 5x YoY, CookUnity is also helping Chefs double their income and build their own teams under their personal brands.
Believing that healthy food fuels stronger communities, CookUnity contributes to an ongoing partnership and donation with the Food Bank For New York City, the city’s major hunger-relief organization working to end food poverty across all five boroughs.
A growing startup with kitchens in Brooklyn and Los Angeles, CookUnity reaches subscribers throughout the country, with ambitious expansion planned for 2021.
What we are looking for
We are seeking a Supply Chain Analyst extremely organized, thorough, efficient, and executer to join the Supply Chain Team.
This role will play an integral part in the day-to-day operations, supply chain process, and with opportunities to work on various projects as we scale.
This is a roll up your sleeves type of role, where you should genuinely enjoy analyzing costs, crunching numbers, and ensure that our Supply Chain function runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
This is a full-time position.
- Processing invoices, expenses vs PO
- Working with various customized systems to ensure proper controls
- Actively involved in looking for saving opportunities
- Controlling Inventory Levels
- Supplying goods efficiently
- Frequent contact with vendors in the US.
- 1-2 years of previous experience with a strong Administrative background;
- Bachelor’s degree n Business, Economics, Engineering or other related fields;
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance;
- Since our HQ are located in NYC, an excellent level of English is required.
- USD compensation.
- 3 week vacation.
- Flexible schedule and remote work opportunities available within the calendar year.
- Compassionate, Caregiver, or Bereavement Leave: 3 – 5 days each time the need arises.
- Parental Leave: 12 weeks at full pay for primary caregiver and 4 weeks for secondary caregiver.
- Awesome opportunity to join a company who is looking to change how we eat and how chefs work!
If you’re interested in this role, please submit your application and if we think you might be a fit, we'll get in touch with you. Thank you for your time!