CookUnity is the first ever chef-to-consumer platform. Connecting a diverse group of talented chefs with busy food lovers, we’re elevating the at-home dining experience. On a quest to unlock the world’s best food creators and bring their meals to the masses, CookUnity is home to more than 35 of NYC and LA’s most talented chefs. Through a weekly subscription, consumers can select from a robust and ever-changing menu of handcrafted meals that cater to a wide variety of palates and dietary preferences.
Delivering more than 3.5M meals per year and growing 5x YoY, CookUnity is also helping Chefs double their income and build their own teams under their personal brands.
Believing that healthy food fuels stronger communities, CookUnity contributes to an ongoing partnership and donation with the Food Bank For New York City, the city’s major hunger-relief organization working to end food poverty across all five boroughs.
A growing startup with kitchens in Brooklyn and Los Angeles, CookUnity reaches subscribers throughout the country, with ambitious expansion planned for 2021.
You will partner with senior leaders, develop a deep understanding of CookUnity's business goals, and manage our full-cycle recruiting process, identifying innovative sourcing strategies, attract, and close A+ talent.
Our largest team is the Product/Tech/Design, so your main focus in hiring will be for these technical roles. But as a growing start-up, you will also help other teams with their hiring needs.
You will contribute to build brand awareness in our Buenos Aires hub and collaborate with the recruiting efforts in our NY office.
This role lives within the People Operations team located in Buenos Aires.
This is a full-time hire.
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting for roles across our teams, identifying strong candidates with growth mindsets
- Provide hiring managers with insights and feedback as a strategic business partner
- Source candidates for a variety of different roles
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of CookUnity to prospective candidates
- Ensure a great candidate experience through the entire recruiting process by establishing frequent touch points and excellent follow-through
- Collaborate in designing and implementing overall recruiting strategy
- Drive the internal recruiting process through our applicant tracking system
- Close the loop by extending offers, completing negotiations and assisting with the candidate’s onboarding
- 5 years' experience sourcing and/or recruiting candidates for software engineering, systems engineering, product management or related roles
- Proven track record of performing full-life cycle recruiting. In-house experience is highly valued.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems (we just partnered with Greenhouse!)
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks
- You enjoy working in small teams in a fast-paced startup environment
- You are excited by the opportunity to grow into a leadership role as the company expands
- USD compensation
- 3 week vacation + national holidays
- Meditation & English lessons
- Compassionate, Caregiver, or Bereavement Leave: 3 – 5 days each time the need arises.
- Parental Leave: 12 weeks at full pay for primary caregiver and 4 weeks for secondary caregiver
- Flexible schedule and remote work opportunities available within the calendar year
If you’re interested in this role, please submit your application and if we think you might be a fit, we'll get in touch with you. Thank you for your time!