CookUnity is the first ever chef-to-consumer platform. Connecting a diverse group of talented chefs with busy food lovers, we’re elevating the at-home dining experience. On a quest to unlock the world’s best food creators and bring their meals to the masses, CookUnity is home to more than 35 of NYC and LA’s most talented chefs. Through a weekly subscription, consumers can select from a robust and ever-changing menu of handcrafted meals that cater to a wide variety of palates and dietary preferences.
Delivering more than 3.5M meals per year and growing 5x YoY, CookUnity is also helping Chefs double their income and build their own teams under their personal brands.
Believing that healthy food fuels stronger communities, CookUnity contributes to an ongoing partnership and donation with the Food Bank For New York City, the city’s major hunger-relief organization working to end food poverty across all five boroughs.
A growing startup with kitchens in Brooklyn and Los Angeles, CookUnity reaches subscribers throughout the country, with ambitious expansion planned for 2021.
What we're looking for
We are looking for CX Ops Specialists who will help us build and grow the best-in-class Customer Experience Operations, by supporting, owning and optimizing processes, specializing on one of the following:
- IT: Online experience
- Finances: Disputes, Decline Credit cards, Conciliation, Credits & Refunds.
- Fulfillment: Replacements, order escalation, shipping exceptions.
- Logistics: Carriers, Drivers, delivery exceptions.
The right person needs a background in Customer Service and previous experience providing support to an Operations team, being someone with tactical skills to understand and run the operation, but also strategical skills to identify problems and propose holistic solutions.
These roles will facilitate and enable the CX team to execute its strategic objectives while making sure the day-to-day operations run smoothly, by organizing and optimizing processes and systems.
This role reports directly to the CX Controller.
IT: Online experience:
- Daily incidents cross checking and trial evaluation.
- Weekly validation with the Tech team for fixes and priorities.
- Follow up on incidents fixes and make sure we have timely solutions.
- Investigate and consolidate missing information from daily CS escalations, to guarantee successful triage
- AB testing and deep analysis for cases Tech requires extra data in order to move revision.
- Auth0 validation and CS assistance
- Daily revision and follow up for failed payments and decline credit cards.
- Audit and submission for payment disputes.
- Audit and follow up on uncharged invoices, understanding the root case.
- Credits & Refunds weekly revision, to guarantee accurate analysis.
- Credits & Refunds error fixing.
Fulfillment: Packing & Replacements:
- Daily orders replacements updates execution and communication
- Daily replacement file updates
- Anticipate and communicate chefs / vendors / production modifications causing meal replacements
- Copy redaction, testing and sending to inform all users affected
- Daily communication between carriers and CS of orders ETA + delays.
- Customer communication through SMS and updating accordingly.
- Escalate and follow up of issues such as: integration issues, drivers inconsistency, ongoing latency and more.
- Assisting and solving requests from the Logistics team: Address verification, CX Contact, decision making for orders statuses.
- Ensuring special requests from CX are met (different delivery address, specific delivery time, etc)
- Communication with drivers to provide info about orders
- Proactive user account update and error validation to prevent future issues (drop-off options, delivery address and more).
- Easy-post manual tracking creation and escalation
- Address fixer validation
- Proactive communication with carriers (UPS & FedEx) to follow up on specific cases and inadequate service.
- 2+ years of experience in a CX team, at least 1 year focused on operations or marketplaces.
- You are DO-er. You get things done with others and across teams with a problem-solving mindset.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and comfortable dealing with complex issues.
- Exceptional attention to detail and outstanding organization skills
- You enjoy working in a team and fast-paced startup environment.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish.
- USD compensation
- PTO: 15 business days
- English lessons and meditation sessions
- Compassionate, Caregiver, or Bereavement Leave: 3 – 5 days each time the need arises.
- Parental Leave: 12 weeks at full pay for primary caregiver and 4 weeks for secondary caregiver
- Awesome opportunity to join a company that is looking to change how we eat and how chefs work!
If you’re interested in this role, please submit your application and if we think you might be a fit, we'll get in touch with you. Thank you for your time!