CookUnity is the first ever chef-to-consumer platform. Connecting a diverse group of talented chefs with busy food lovers, we’re elevating the at-home dining experience. On a quest to unlock the world’s best food creators and bring their meals to the masses, CookUnity is home to more than 35 of NYC and LA’s most talented chefs. Through a weekly subscription, consumers can select from a robust and ever-changing menu of handcrafted meals that cater to a wide variety of palates and dietary preferences.
Delivering more than 3.5M meals per year and growing 5x YoY, CookUnity is also helping Chefs double their income and build their own teams under their personal brands.
Believing that healthy food fuels stronger communities, CookUnity contributes to an ongoing partnership and donation with the Food Bank For New York City, the city’s major hunger-relief organization working to end food poverty across all five boroughs.
A growing startup with kitchens in Brooklyn and Los Angeles, CookUnity reaches subscribers throughout the country, with ambitious expansion planned for 2021.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a CX Controller who will help us build and grow the best-in-class Customer Experience Operations infrastructure, by working collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including CX Ops, CX Agents, Supply Chain, Logistics, Fulfillment, among others.
The right person has a background in Customer Experience and previous experience providing support to an Operations team, being someone with tactical skills to understand and run the operation, but also strategic skills to identify problems and propose holistic solutions.
This is a critical role at a hyper-growth company and team, ensuring our Customer Experience operation is set up to meet the increasing expectations of our current and future "eaters".
Focused on boosting our eaters' experience every day, the CX Controller will ensure that the Customer Experience team and Operations sync seamlessly, improving internal SOPs and communication in order to maximize efficiency and quality output.
This role is responsible for interpreting problems and finding the best solutions avoiding further bigger impact on our daily operations, collaborating closely with the operational teams, building scalable processes to enable growth.
Our operations and subscribers are growing month to month. We're launching our third kitchen and market in Austin so new challenges are yet to come. Not one day is alike in the Customer Experience Team.
- Communication and sync between CX and Operations: supply, kitchen, fulfillment, logistics, carriers.
- Inventory management: responsible for the flow of replacements, identifying potential problems in the operation. Leading replacements operation alongside a group of support agents.
- Own and audit everything related to operational channels.
- Own reprocess, cancellations, and decline processes.
- Reporting: working alongside our data analysts to identify trends of issues in the operation. Keeping databases up to date.
- Define metrics to measure performance on the operational tasks and find ways to improve them.
- Keep internal and external team members up-to-date.
- Write clear and efficient study cases with identified issues and possible outcomes
- 4+ years of experience in CX, at least 1 year focused on operations or marketplaces.
- You are able to frame the right problem, generate and prioritize ideas, involving key stakeholders in the process.
- You have excellent communication skills, especially when it comes to articulate business logic to technical partners
- You are DO-er. You get things done with others and across teams with a problem-solving mindset and avoiding unnecessary conflict.
- You enjoy working in small teams in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish.
- USD compensation
- PTO: 15 business days + 16 National Holidays (Argentina)
- English lessons and meditation sessions
- Compassionate, Caregiver, or Bereavement Leave: 3 – 5 days each time the need arises.
- Parental Leave: 12 weeks at full pay for primary caregiver and 4 weeks for secondary caregiver
- Awesome opportunity to join a company that is looking to change how we eat and how chefs work!
If you’re interested in this role, please submit your application and if we think you might be a fit, we'll get in touch with you. Thank you for your time!