CookUnity is the first ever chef-to-consumer platform. Connecting a diverse group of talented chefs with busy food lovers, we’re elevating the at-home dining experience. On a quest to unlock the world’s best food creators and bring their meals to the masses, CookUnity is home to more than 35 of NYC and LA’s most talented chefs. Through a weekly subscription, consumers can select from a robust and ever-changing menu of handcrafted meals that cater to a wide variety of palates and dietary preferences.
Delivering more than 3.5M meals per year and growing 5x YoY, CookUnity is also helping Chefs double their income and build their own teams under their personal brands.
Believing that healthy food fuels stronger communities, CookUnity contributes to an ongoing partnership and donation with the Food Bank For New York City, the city’s major hunger-relief organization working to end food poverty across all five boroughs.
A growing startup with kitchens in Brooklyn and Los Angeles, CookUnity reaches subscribers throughout the country, with ambitious expansion planned for 2021.
What we are looking for
We are seeking a full-time Sourcing Supply Analyst with an entrepreneurial mindset who is willing to take ownership of different analyses and projects and is looking to accelerate their development by working in a growing startup!
You're are capable of managing and analyzing all the sourcing supply chain to reach company goals. You’re organized, super self-driven, can deliver, and have a “get stuff done” attitude.
You enjoy being part of a team and understand that the impact of your work will help to make the organization better.
- Analyze the Sourcing Supply Chain focused on keeping the Sourcing Cost below target levels.
- Identify deviations from Theoretical Inventory vs Physical Inventories and their impact on the Sourcing Cost. Create action plans accordingly.
- Manage inventory levels; stay within stock targets and actively identify stock-outs and reduce surplus based on the forecast, lead time, and safety stock communicating inventory needs and overstock situations in a timely manner.
- Control Purchasing process, ensuring accurate quantities, pricing, and timely delivery. Monitor any price increases and communicate to relevant organizational departments.
- Coordinate with Kitchen Managers to ensure the product is received and stored correctly.
- Collaborate to Software Management Implementation project verifying recipes accuracy.
- 1-2 years of previous experience in a Supply Chain/Operations related role;
- Bachelor’s degree or about to graduate in Business, Supply Chain, Food engineering, or other related
- Excellent analytical skills and intermediate level of Google Sheets/Excel;
- Experience in food industry is a plus
- Strong Inventory Management & multi-tasking skills with great attention to detail and aptitude for numbers
- Since our HQ are located in NYC, an excellent level of English is required
- USD compensation
- 3 week vacation + national holidays
- Meditation & English lessons
- A generous amount of credits in a local Food Delivery service!
- Compassionate, Caregiver, or Bereavement Leave: 3 – 5 days each time the need arises.
- Parental Leave: 12 weeks at full pay for primary caregiver and 4 weeks for secondary caregiver.
- Flexible schedule and remote work opportunities available within the calendar year
If you’re interested in this role, please submit your application and if we think you might be a fit, we'll get in touch with you. Thank you for your time!