Convey is the first outcome-oriented supply chain management technology. We provide businesses worldwide unmatched visibility into shipping and delivery and the tools to take action from international point of origin to final destination. Our clients include the world’s largest businesses spanning retail, manufacturing, and logistics services and all share in our vision for a future where supply chains are dynamic, agile and data-driven. We believe that one day every shipment in the world will be captured, analyzed & enhanced by our platform, creating better decisions and outcomes for both senders and recipients.
The Revenue Operations Systems Administrator will be responsible for both strategic architecture changes and day-to-day operations of our GTM techstack. This role will also provide systems support and enablement for our Sales teams. The person in this role should be a holistic thinker who considers all connected systems, data flow and user experience across the GTM Team. This job is key in ensuring the GTM team can work as effectively and efficiently as possible! Our newest team member will report into the Head of Revenue Operations.
- Have ownership for all customer development activities and quota achievement in a named territory
- Maintain the day-to-day operations of Salesforce, InsightSquared, ZoomInfo, Outreach, LinkedIn Navigator, PandaDoc, and Client Success and related integrations between systems.
- Provide systems and process support for users on activities including: CRM-related questions, opportunity & forecast management, sales process, etc.
- Document the flow of data and processes within and across systems, and understand how that data impacts business performance
- Support a data driven culture by leveraging the system and data knowledge to create, maintain and govern the use of dashboards and reports, ensuring information translates to insights
- Train new and existing users on tech stack and promote user adoption.
- Serve as liaison across the GTM Team; working with Stakeholders in Sales, Sales Development, Customer Success and/or other teams to gather changing systems requirements, build acceptance criteria, and effectively deliver systems changes
- Proactively uncover opportunities to enhance and align the work you’re doing with related processes other teams are working on to maximize system and process efficiency
- 2+ years of work as a Business Systems analyst or systems work within a Sales/GTM/Revenue Ops org
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field; or equivalent professional experience
- Proficient with data visualization tools, as well as Salesforce, Excel, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach.io, Zoominfo, etc. (Salesforce Administrator Certification is a huge plus)
- Great teammate who thrives in ambiguity, thinks creatively, and has a strong attention-to-detail
- Passionate about process — you can speak to building new processes from scratch
- Innate Problem Solver - Proven ability to drive toward root cause analysis when solving problems
- Clear Communicator - Excellent at stakeholder management and setting expectations, communicates early and often along the way
- Feels the pain - ability to empathize with stakeholders’ pain points and to translate those needs into concrete requirements
- Ability to influence business partners on proposed process optimizations
- Located in the USA or Canada