Convey is the first outcome-oriented supply chain management technology. We provide businesses worldwide unmatched visibility into shipping and delivery and the tools to take action from international point of origin to final destination. Our clients include the world’s largest businesses spanning retail, manufacturing, and logistics services and all share in our vision for a future where supply chains are dynamic, agile and data-driven. We believe that one day every shipment in the world will be captured, analyzed & enhanced by our platform, creating better decisions and outcomes for both senders and recipients.
Convey is looking for a rockstar Senior Solution Consultant that will guide prospective customers through presales evaluation of the Convey platform. You will partner with enterprise sellers to shepherd technical and solution review within sales opportunities. Convey Solution Consultants are responsible for creating alignment between a prospect’s business and technical challenges and Convey’s offerings in the form of tailored, concise solution demonstrations. This position requires someone who is quick-thinking, flexible, collaborative, creative, and analytical. The ability to research, learn and quickly leverage and communicate complex information is critical to success in this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with Enterprise Sales Directors to engage potential and existing customers for technical discovery, solutions, and use case requirements gathering.
- Understand and interpret customer business, process and technology needs and drivers to develop tailored solutions and influence sales proposals.
- Map retailer transportation and final mile delivery processes and carriers to appropriate technology capabilities within the Convey platform and ecosystem.
- Document and promote complete solutions via demo creation, white boarding, proof of concepts and presentations.
- Develop and deliver compelling software demonstrations that map to use cases, business processes, and workflow in order to highlight product value to a specific customer.
- Closely partner with a mix of sales representatives to develop effective sales strategies for revenue opportunities.
- Develop differentiated points of view to help shape RFPs, ensuring Convey is well-positioned in competitive deal cycles.
- Conduct in-depth functional evaluations of customer requirements and business objectives.
- Articulate deep technical customer requirements to Customer Success and Implementation teams to ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Services and to ensure successful customer implementation of Convey.
- Participate in and in some cases lead appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Thrives in collaborative, team-based environments, and loves sharing information and best practices with other team members.
- Ability to think critically and challenge existing habits, processes and systems.
- SaaS experience in Supply Chain/Logistics, Customer Experience, Customer Care, or other data-intensive enterprise software verticals.
- Ability to demonstrate software products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to gather information about a business need, rapidly analyze the contents, and determine the best possible solution.
- 5+ years proven Sales Engineering, solutions architecture, account management or similar experience.
- 3+ years of experience presenting to a variety of audiences from IT team members and C-level executives.
- Proficient in all core office technologies, some experience with SQL queries.
- Self-starter with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Willing to travel as required (up to 50% domestically).
- Experience in retail and/or supply chain SaaS SE roles.
- Based in the USA or Canada.