Convey is the first outcome-oriented supply chain management technology. We provide businesses worldwide unmatched visibility into shipping and delivery and the tools to take action from international point of origin to final destination. Our clients include the world’s largest businesses spanning retail, manufacturing, and logistics services and all share in our vision for a future where supply chains are dynamic, agile and data-driven. We believe that one day every shipment in the world will be captured, analyzed & enhanced by our platform, creating better decisions and outcomes for both senders and recipients.
The Enterprise Sales Director role is responsible for growing our enterprise customer base at Convey. The Enterprise Sales Director role will have ownership over and carry a quota for assigned territories and named accounts. Our Enterprise Sales Director will be passionate about innovation that we are driving into the single largest line item for many businesses, the final-mile delivery experience.
Successful candidates will be experts at developing champion relationships, telling a complex and powerful value proposition story, and end-to-end pipeline and relationship management including expanding and up-selling.
- Have ownership for all customer development activities and quota achievement in a named territory
- Develop and maintain relationships with champions at key target accounts within the territory
- Responsible for forecasting and detailed pipeline management for the territory
- Managing all aspects of the deal lifecycle in partnership with Solution Consultants.
- Collaboration with Demand Generation on campaigns, events and other activities in support of customer development goals for the territory
- Provide continuous feedback to the broader team about product positioning, feature requests, and competitive landscape
- Be a key voice in sales planning, prioritization setting and process optimization
- Be an ambassador to the retail community for the company, our technology and the thought leadership that we are creating in the space
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of complex enterprise SaaS selling experience
- Proof of consistent achievement or overachievement of enterprise sales quota
- Experience prospecting, building and managing enterprise sales pipeline, forecasting and reporting
- Strong ability to communicate value proposition for complex enterprise SaaS technology
- Experience selling directly into retailers with revenues of $250m or more is strongly preferred
- Experience in emerging business category or challenger-style selling is strongly preferred
- Above all: you are an entrepreneur at heart, self-motivated, with an insatiable can-do mentality
- SaaS experience into Retail vertical and/or Supply chain function
- Startup experience
- Experience working remotely
- Collaborative and resourceful approach
- Smart and hungry
- Located in the USA or Canada
Nice to Have:
- Supply Chain Management knowledge
- Transportation knowledge
- Existing relationships with retail executives