Convey is the first outcome-oriented supply chain management technology. We provide businesses worldwide unmatched visibility into shipping and delivery and the tools to take action from order to delivery (and everything in between). Our clients include the world’s largest retail businesses and all share in our vision for a future where supply chains are dynamic, agile, and data-driven. We believe that one day every shipment in the world will be captured, analyzed, and enhanced by our platform, creating better decisions and outcomes for both senders and recipients.
As a Convey Senior Partner Manager, you will recruit, develop and manage strategic partnerships across the ecosystem in support of Convey’s strategic and growth objectives. Your knowledge and experience managing sophisticated partnerships and business relationships will be put to the test as you formulate and execute business plans with your Partners. Working in a highly collaborative team environment with the VP of Global Business Development and Partnerships as well as other senior leaders, you will participate in the quarterly business cadence for setting and pursuing business goals related to the Partner business. We are seeking applicants that have a passion for recruiting and managing Partnerships, particularly service oriented relationships, to help drive through to sustainable and scalable indirect revenue streams.
In this role, you will be hands-on identifying new Partners that can help Convey drive new revenue streams across key market segments, geos and verticals. Once on board you will be responsible for managing and growing Convey’s business through those Partners that results in mutually beneficial market growth. You will actively collaborate and coordinate sales activities between our Partners and Convey sales teams including lead registration, activity management and supporting the win for the Partnership. Partners include technology, reseller, referral and service organizations that bring a “better together” story in the market.
You will manage and expand the Convey Partner business to align with company goals and initiatives. Success in this role will mean exceeding aggressive revenue goals for ecosystem sourced new business opportunities, maintaining and expanding relationships with a growing list of partners across the globe and being the main point of contact for all sales interactions to provide expertise in these respective partner markets.
Who you are
- Proven track record of recruiting, developing and executing complex strategic partnerships that result in mutual value creation and revenue generation.
- Exceptional at delivering a value proposition through consultative sales methodologies and successfully taking partnerships from ideation to revenue production.
- Passionate about building and growing a Partner ecosystem
- Experience recruiting and managing system integrators, consulting companies and service providers
- Consistently achieve and exceed booking targets through Partners
- Ecosystem evaluation, opportunity assessment, and business case development:
- Understand the market landscape and identify partners that support Convey’s corporate strategy and accelerate its objectives
- Program development, management, and optimization:
- Responsible for creating new partnerships, including partner recruitment, development, negotiation, and launch
- Create go-to-market, implementation, and assessment plans to orchestrate the entire life-cycle of partner relationships.
- Leverage Partner Program tools, systems and processes
- Maintains accountability and metrics for key ecosystem metrics, demographics, partnership contracts and performance of your Partners against the plan
- Coordinates with marketing team regarding creating and managing external partner resources e.g. website, events, Sales Kick-off events, and Webinar series to drive new business
- Partner Enablement:
- Facilitate close collaboration and coordination with Partner team members to onboard and enable Partners
- Ensure Partners are capable of taking the Convey solutions and messaging to market to drive new business and joint value
- Generate, coordinate and meet sourced and influenced deal quotas with partner channel sales opportunities
- Key Performance Indicators, Metrics, and Measurements:
- Sales leads generated from partners ecosystem, resulting in sourced and influenced revenues
- Quota targets
- 5+ Years experience successfully managing complex partnerships, including technology and service provider relationships
- Experience working with complex relationships like system integrators that create unique and differentiated solutions in the market
- Consultative sales skills with situational fluency
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to grasp complex technical product aspects and develop data-driven recommendations and action plans.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude to win
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple Partners
- Ability to strategically sell joint-value with a prospect, customer, and partner while balancing multiple priorities,
- Creativity to uncover insights from the market to drive new business opportunities.
- Results driven, attention to detail and follow-through, and ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization and with partners
- Quota carrying
- Travel as necessary
- Must be located in the US or Canada