Convey is seeking a creative, passionate and collaborative Solutions Architect to join our Professional Services Team. If you are driven by solving complex problems and getting in deep with customers to architect a clean and comprehensive solution, then you may be the perfect fit.
Convey’s products power better consumer delivery experiences and outcomes for some of the largest ecommerce retailers in the world, like Walmart, The Home Depot, Costco, H&M and Casper Mattresses. In this highly strategic role, you will be the Convey expert who leads the end-to-end solutioning for new customer implementations, expansions, unique use cases, and technical solutions. You are an expert in Supply Chain and Logistics, can talk the talk, aren’t afraid to keep digging so you’re confident in the outcomes, and do what it takes to ensure a solid and sustainable solution while keeping Convey and the Clients best interests in mind.
The “relentless pursuit of customer value” is Convey’s #1 company value, and Convey’s ability to partner with clients to deliver quality solutions for their complex ecosystems is key for the ongoing growth of Convey’s business.
- Core member of Client-facing implementation team, driving the first phase of deep solutioning and definition of project goals and deliverables.
- Lead Client workshops to understand their ecosystems and processes to develop deep, detailed solutions blueprints for each client engagement,
- Work closely with Implementation Project Manager and Integration Engineers to clearly capture implementation requirements and map your solution to deliverables, while helping to oversee a smooth delivery.
- Establish expectations related to what the solution will and won’t solve.
- Support Solutions Consultants during pre-sales and assist with scoping, solutioning, and SoW creation for highly complex solutions.
- Define, iterate, and deploy a highly-scalable implementation methodology and documentation with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Identify growth opportunities and offerings. You’re not afraid to try something new, jump in to deliver necessary training, or push for internal change.
- Partner with Product as new functionality is released to ensure a smooth adoption into our implementation and delivery processes.
- 5+ years of technical consulting, solutions architecture or enterprise software-as-a-service implementation experience, identifying, defining, and delivering on complex software solutions.
- Supply Chain expertise is critical in this role. You will need to uncover and understand complex logistics ecosystems and processes. Ideally a degree or similar work experience.
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal skills — you have the ability to present ideas verbally and follow up with clear written communication.
- A collaborative individual that can work in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical team.
- Analytical skills with proven ability to translate data into actionable insights and recommendations for our customers.
- Working business knowledge with systems of commerce companies (web e-commerce platforms, ERP, OMS, WMS)
- Fast learner and quick integrator — you grow with new products, new technologies, new customers, new relationships
- Strong organizational and time management skills — you are comfortable with frequent context switches.
- Positive attitude and passion — you have empathy for customers and want to make them successful.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Computer Science, Engineering or other scientific or technical discipline.
- Must be located in the US or Canada.
Technologies We Use
- Google Apps Suite
- JIRA & Confluence
- MS Office