Convey is the first outcome-oriented supply chain management technology. We provide businesses worldwide unmatched visibility into shipping and delivery and the tools to take action from international point of origin to final destination. Our clients include the world’s largest businesses spanning retail, manufacturing, and logistics services and all share in our vision for a future where supply chains are dynamic, agile and data-driven. We believe that one day every shipment in the world will be captured, analyzed & enhanced by our platform, creating better decisions and outcomes for both senders and recipients.
Convey is looking for an experienced Enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) Project Manager to join our team as we continue to grow our client-base, expand their product portfolios as well as our Professional Service offerings.
This person’s primary responsibility will be to oversee client projects, from beginning to end, covering new-client onboarding and standard implementations, product expansion engagements, and SoW projects. This will require managing deliverables from the Client, their Carriers, and multiple teams within Convey. A positive and collaborative attitude, as well as strong project management, time management, organization, and communication skills, are musts.
- Oversee a portfolio of complex projects for enterprise clients across complete life-cycle, from Sales hand-off through go-live, as well as one-off custom engagements (SoWs), with grace and attention to detail.
- Partner with Sales and Client Success on new client engagements, ensuring clear understanding and documentation of the Client’s KPIs, goals, timelines, and requirements, striving to delight while keeping expectations in check.
- Create and manage project assets (e.g., project plans, communication plans, test plans, risk mitigation plans, and other project management and planning documents) according to requirements and needs.
- Identify necessary resources and align across multiple Convey teams for assignment and management of individual tasks, in order to deliver the project on a budget and schedule that meets customer expectations.
- Manage and track both business and technical deliverables, across Clients and internal teams. Ensure accurate reporting, including time-tracking and budget adherence.
- Manage a change control process with the Client to track scope changes.
- Facilitate User training of the final customer solution.
- Ensure successful project wrap-up and transition to ongoing Support, both in relation to the Client’s experience, and internal communication and documentation.
- Keep key stakeholders informed of statuses and changes, and escalate issues or misalignments throughout the business as necessary.
- Define and recommend processes and procedures to facilitate better service delivery to Clients.
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience managing successful implementations for Enterprise SaaS clients, ideally in a startup environment where you help to define processes for ongoing success.
- Focused, strategic, and driven project manager with an organized and collaborative approach.
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex, Client-facing projects simultaneously.
- Experience collaborating across multiple teams including Sales, Product, and Engineering, driving efficient completion of deliverables, while identifying opportunities for improvement and effectively communicating as much.
- Experience managing both fixed-fee and time & materials based SoW projects.
- Team player with strong presentation and communication skills, self-confidence, enthusiasm and an independent work approach.
- Curious by nature, enthusiastic problem solver, and strives to solve things in an efficient but also scalable way.
- Experience in transportation logistics and/or supply chain management a plus.
- PMP preferred.
- Must be located in the US or Canada.