The Manager of Talent Acquisition is responsible for the the daily operations of the recruiting engine, and influencing an organizational climate that attracts top talent across all global locations. The successful Manager of Talent Acquisition has strong business acumen, has led through high growth, is innovative and strategically minded while supporting the execution of daily operational tactics.
Reporting to the Director of People Operations, this individual will develop and foster a world-class talent organization that is respected and recognized for exceptional leadership, fueling a powerful employer brand, and driving highly effective TA strategies.
- Lead, inspire and develop an internal recruiting team that supports the organization through high growth across Convercent’s global workforce (currently US and Europe)
- Refine and manage a full lifecycle recruiting, interviewing, and hiring process that is efficient and offers a positive candidate experience from first contact
- Collaborate with leadership to build a uniquely diverse company where people feel a profound sense of belonging and Convercent is viewed as a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace
- Frequently engage with leadership and staff to ensure alignment of talent vision and initiatives with dynamic people, culture, and business needs
- Assist in defining competitive employee compensation and benefit plans that attract, retain and reward top talent
- Use people-related data to drive decision making and develop key metrics to measure the quality of the employee experience, engagement, retention and recruitment effectiveness
- Manage and improve ATS (Greenhouse) and processes to create a better candidate, recruiter and hiring manager experience
- Report on recruiting metrics and analytics on an regular cadence
- Identify and support different sourcing strategies to support high growth, including managing external recruiters and any agency partnerships.
- Establish trust and credibility across the organization by understanding the company culture, supporting business objectives and demonstrating partnership
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Recruiting leadership experience, preferably at a high growth tech company with a global reach
- “Emerging company” experience with employee growth from 150 - 350
- Strong knowledge and direct experience leading internal recruiting programs for high growth functions
- Highly motivated, self-starter with exceptional attention to detail and diligence about quality outcomes
- Clear communicator with professional presence and the ability to lead through influence
- Embrace and adopt technologies to optimize initiatives, deliverables and results
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary compensation range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $110,000 - $135,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.