The Business Development Representative (BDR) plays a critical role in the success of Convercent Revenue team. As a BDR you will identify and qualify enterprise prospects and leads to create opportunities in strategic accounts. The BDR position is great for individuals who want to develop their sales skillset. This role is vital to Convercent’s aggressive growth goals, so your growth mind attitude, competitive spirit and problem-solving nature will be required every day.
- Work closely with your Account Executive to identify new opportunities within target accounts
- Achieve, and exceeding, weekly/monthly targets for pipeline generated and new opportunities
- Manage your territory efficiently and effectively: identify buyer personas and align sequences to persona, develop phone conversation skills, understand your audience, position Convercent’s value, and overcome objections
- Prepare effectively for your daily calls to support greater success
- Work closely with your Manager and Account Executive to support your calling efforts, by leveraging campaign leads, campaign messaging, and cold call lists to improve your productivity
- Increase your business acumen and develop your sales skill in Convercent’s value framework
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive, internal motivation, tenacity are your strongest attributes
- Naturally think on your feet in a conversation and hold a business-oriented conversation
- Strong passion for sales
- Growth mindset
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, challenging, and high energy environment
- Time management and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Preferred- fluency in German or French
Within One Month, You'll:
- Attend Convercent’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our Convercent story and understand what makes us unique.
- Participate in our 3-week training, where you will learn the industry, our value framework, our software and all the skills necessary to set you up for success, allowing you to make an impact quickly.
- Begin 1:1’s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90 plan, meet & shadow current members of the Convercent team, and delve into your territory
Within Three Months, You'll:
- Have a strong understanding of Convercent and feel comfortable pitching Convercent’s value to prospects
- Meet regularly with your assigned Account Executives, Manager, and peers to become an expert on the industry, product, talk track, objection handling and prospecting
- Continue to strengthen your business acumen
- Consistently achieve your activity goals
- Become an expert on internal tools and processes
Within Six Months, You'll:
- Consistently meet or exceed your quota
- Continue to focus on your OKRs
- Identify areas of improvement
- Contribute in team meetings
Within Twelve Months, You'll:
- Be a trusted business-advisor and Convercent expert, making a significant impact on the Revenue Organization
- Be a top-performing BDR on the team by consistently exceeding your goals
- Work with sales and marketing to help create new campaigns to drive pipeline
- Set an example for new BDRs, and assist in training, onboarding and motivating
- Identify career path to work towards and develop career progression plan with your manager in the Convercent model
- Be viewed as a leader on the BDR team
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary and variable compensation ranges provided here are just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: £29,000 - £33,500 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes generous time off, comprehensive benefits package, monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.