Convercent is growing, and so is our need to expand support of our global enterprise customer base. The Customer Support Specialist plays an integral role in the Convercent customer experience. Bring your curiosity, your readiness to be challenged, and your desire to do work that really makes the world a better place and help us build a world-class, seamless experience for our global customers.
In this role, based in our Denver office, you’ll use your product understanding to provide our first line of response to customer issues and questions about using the Convercent solution. You will use your communication skills to listen, explore, and get to the root of customer questions and help us create a culture of responsiveness and care that sets Convercent apart from our competition. We don’t just want to make our customers happy; we want to make sure they realize the value they expect from our solution. Where we can’t answer their questions on first call, we partner closely within support to ensure a smooth escalation handoff that sets our teams up to deliver resolutions to our customers and builds confidence within our customer base that we are here for them. This position reports to the Manager of Customer Support within our Customer Care team.
- Deliver a first-class, genuine and personalized customer support experience to our customers via phone and Convercent support ticketing system
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert on Convercent and MySafe platforms; partnering with customers and internal resources to address/escalate issues
- For issues that cannot be resolved at tier 1, create escalation packages that ensure a smooth handoff and minimizes friction in a timely resolution process
- Be an effective translator – our customers are not technical or experienced software administrators or users. This role requires culture awareness and the ability to step across time zones to partner with our customers and each other to ensure a seamless, global experience
- Partner with Customer Care to develop knowledge base articles and other content that helps customers self-serve and not be dependent on contacting a support resource
- Develop a deep understanding of the application configuration and how the product behaves under different scenarios
- Partner well across departments, thinking creatively, and problem-solving
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- 5+ years of help desk support and customer-facing experience with an enthusiasm for technology and demonstrated high technical aptitude (Email/Tickets & Phone Support)
- Prior experience troubleshooting and escalating in a SaaS environment preferred
- Experience with help desk ticketing systems (Salesforce) a plus
- Operate with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail
- Passionate about customer service with empathy to understand customer needs
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, verbal and eloquent writing skills
- A passion for learning and a willingness for taking on new challenges
- Ability to multitask and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in creating customer-facing support resources and documentation
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $50,000 - $65,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.