Are you an experienced software test automation development engineer who enjoys building groundbreaking software with a highly intelligent team? If so, this is an outstanding opportunity to make a big difference in a growing organization.
- Participate in planning and design sessions to develop world-class test automation solutions.
- Develop test strategies to ensure proper solution implementation, maintenance, extensibility and supportability.
- Maintain, create, and support the automation framework that is in C#.
- Design and implement automated test cases.
- Mentor and train others how to utilize test automation.
- Execute automation in local and cloud deployment environments.
- Accurately document defects with reproducible steps, root cause and failure analysis.
- Lead in the implementation of build strategies and CI/CD using such tools as Jenkins, Chef, Octopus or similar
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years working in a SCRUM or Agile engineering environment using JIRA or similar tools
- 5+ years automation test design and execution
- 5+ years with C# coding and Coded UI or Selenium
- 3+ years RESTful API test coding experience in C#
- 3+ years SQL scripting experience.
- 3+ years working with MSTest, NUnit, or JUnit
- 3+ years MSBuild build system experience such as PowerShell, NAnt, or Jenkins
- 2+ years GIT experience
- 2+ years manual test design and execution
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years cloud (MSFT Azure or Amazon Web Services) testing experience
- 3+ years virtualization experience (Hyper-V or Virtual Machine Manager)
- 3+ years performance test writing experience with JMeter or Microsoft performance and load testing framework
- 2+ years experience in mobile device testing with technologies such as Appium
- 3+ years Devops experience working in CI/CD environments for SaaS
- 2+ years testing RESTful API service or microservices using tools such as Postman, or SoapUI
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary compensation range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $110,000 - $145,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.