Convercent is seeking an experienced EVP of Customer Success that will lead a global Customer Success organization that owns driving value and success for our 650+ customers. In this role, you will be responsible for bringing strategic vision and operational leadership to the Customer Success organization inclusive of the Customer Success Management, Professional Services and Support teams.
The successful candidate will execute a vision and playbook from working alongside Sales in the sales cycle and customer on-boarding through support, renewal and revenue expansion while positioning Convercent’s Customer Success organization as a competitive advantage. The EVP of Customer Success will report to the CEO and will serve as a member of the Executive Leadership Team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Lead a world-class Customer Success organization spanning Customer Success Management, Professional Services and Support teams in the US and EMEA.
- Lead and own Customer Success and Professional Services P&L responsibility.
- Drive customer effective retention rate through structured programs that focus on increasing account revenues through expansion programs, contract renewal rates and minimizing churn.
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability from current customer base.
- Architect professional services offerings and support delivery models that align with current customer segments and market requirements, deliver on customer time to value and scale with Convercent’s growth projections.
- Align pricing and packaging of all CS services as part of overall go-to-market strategies at target margins, and value to customer.
Define and Optimize the Customer Lifecycle
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, NPS, and overall health scores. This includes definition and optimization of the customer lifecycle.
- Develop strategic initiatives that align to the customer journey map and drive customer satisfaction, retention, advocacy and LTV.
- Define the segmentation of the customer base and the appropriate service levels for each segment, based on factors such as ARR and strategic fit.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Convercent’s customer, product offerings, product use cases and best practices.
Design, Implement and Manage Customer Success Activities and Priorities
- Technical / Customer Support
- Customer Success Management
- Professional Services Portfolio
Lead a World-Class Customer Success Team
- Design and implement onboarding process for new team members.
- Foster collaboration and a shared culture within your teams, across the Customer Success and Support departments, and across the customer lifecycle.
- Encourage continuous learning within the team.
- Define, implement and share CS effectiveness SaaS measures across CS organization, executive staff and Board of Directors.
- Read and analyze data and report customer status regularly, including customer satisfaction and/or risk, project status and/or risk, account plans and other information.
- Create reporting and dashboards to measure results against KPI targets, along with the associated cadence.
Embed Customer Success Across the Company
- Drive proactive, cross-functional alignment and collaboration across the business including Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering organizations.
- Be the primary advocate for our customers, representing both the voice of the customer and the company, and balancing the needs of the customer with those of the business.
- Serve as a key stakeholder by providing input and investment recommendations to the product roadmap based on internal and customer needs and experiences.
- Partner with Marketing on CS enablement, customer marketing, and voice of the customer programs.
- Serve as the customer advocate by creating a feedback loop on customer issues, escalations, and needs with appropriate internal teams.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience (10+ years) leading a fast-pace SaaS-based customer organization with proven playbook and demonstrated results in driving customer outcomes and revenue.
- Strong empathy for customers and understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- High impact leadership skills, including setting a clear vision and strategy, motivating and coaching others, driving urgency and results.
- Deep go-to-market knowledge and experience implementing and measuring operational metrics, leveraging data to identify trends in customer satisfaction and retention risk.
- Exceptional business acumen and world-class presentation and customer interaction skills.
- Ability to respond to high-impact customer/product escalations in a way that drives customer loyalty including the ability to listen and speak clearly to customers.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Leads by example – demonstrating curiosity, empathy, grace under pressure, integrity, responsiveness, transparency, agility and authenticity.
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.