The Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) is responsible for developing and closing new Enterprise business ($5B+ in ARR) in an assigned geographic territory and/or vertical marketplace. The EAE is accountable for proactive prospect management, managing efficient team-selling process, accurate sales forecasting, and ultimately exceeding monthly/quarterly/annual quota.
This position is an individual contributor role and reports to John Whitbeck, the Vice President of Enterprise Sales.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be the professional face of the Convercent team with impeccable professionalism, polish and ethical personal demeanor in the marketplace.
- Develop and deliver customized presentations and proposals to C-Level contacts in strategic prospect accounts.
- Negotiate and close $250,000 – 1,000,000+ deals
- Expand existing product footprint and usage in current Enterprise accounts
- Design, execute, and own customer strategy and plans
- Develop and manage relationships with Enterprise clients – creating cross-selling revenue and references
- Create and deliver unique business cases based on specific outcomes that drive each engagement
- Manage complex sales-cycles and communicate effectively and simply at all levels with the organization
- Collaborate and partner internally to provide market intelligence and ideation for innovation at all levels
- Forecast all sales activity and revenue achievement; reach and exceed sales targets
- Utilize Salesforce.com to track sales activities and manage an individual pipeline
- Work closely with Solution Consultants to understand requirements and position/demonstrate the value of the Convercent solution
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of direct SaaS sales
- Track record of hunting & landing new logos
- Proven ability to take complex problems and deliver simple solutions.
- A documented and clear history of being a positive team player, contributor and positive person and thinker
- Open minded and willing to innovate techniques, tactics, process and GTM methods
- Proven success creating business in new or difficult markets
- Act as feedback mechanism to product management
- SaaS technology sales experience with a demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Understanding of how agencies influence buying and how to leverage/partner with them
- The heart and fortitude to persevere and thrive in an emerging, disruptive team
- Compliance & Ethics Domain Experience
- Familiar with Oracle, SAP, IBM, Cisco, Salesforce, Workday, Citrix
- Proven ability to use Challenger Sales methods
- Strategic AND tactical thinking. DNA of a proven champion preferred.
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.