Are you an experienced and intellectually curious person who can work across departments to ensure a smooth software development process? If so, this is an outstanding opportunity to make a big difference across a growing organization.
- Software development management / leadership experience
- Establishes and drives Development standards, best practices, policies and procedures
- Participate in the strategic decisions about technology, definition, and implementation of the software products
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of a multi-team or cross-functional organization
- Plan, direct, and coordinate all activities associated with creating, testing and delivering software across multiple functional areas and products
- HR responsibility for SW engineers and SW roles
- Prioritize and allocate projects, products, and resources with the assistance of architects and managers product initiatives
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years of management / leadership experience in a software development organization required
- Must have at least 7 years of experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software products to market
- Must have minimum 7 years of experience development leadership in .NET environment
- A record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual, team leader and/or development manager
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle
- Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills
- Experience with managing the development of SaaS and cloud-based applications
- Relevant experience with web services and REST
- Understanding of relational databases (SQL Server, MySQL)
- Willingness to dive into software environments and technical issues
- Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts and mitigating risk. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.