Controlant is looking to hire talented software developers to join our growing community in Controlant R&D. We are looking for highly motivated people that are eager to take on the challenge of helping to shape the future of our already successful world-leading solutions for monitoring the global pharma and food supply chain.
Are you interested in developing cutting-edge solutions? Are you entrepreneurial and passionate about your work? Controlant is looking for a self-motivated .NET developer to help us develop groundbreaking solutions. You will have the chance to push your development skills to the limit.
- Participate in the design and development of new functionality and improvements for Controlant’s real-time monitoring solution for the global cold-chain
- Develop services, event-driven pipelines and APIs, ensuring resilience, security, and scalability to support our growth
- Work across teams to align on best-practices and continuously improve the way we work and build solutions in Controlant R&D
- Build high-quality scalable solutions based on Azure services and cloud architecture
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experienced software developer in using C#, Azure services and SQL.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Experience and interest in designing and implementing modern APIs
- Analytical mindset and demonstrated strong problem-solving skills
- A sense of self-motivation and a conscientious work ethic
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal
Good to have
- Event streaming platform experience
- Having worked in multi-cultural, multi-discipline organization
- Experience maintaining and developing with SaaS applications at scale
- Having worked in a regulated environment such as pharma
Working at Controlant
We are a team of R&D professionals working actively on the development of Controlant’s hardware and software, directly contributing to the success of our company. Development takes place in autonomous and interdisciplinary product teams building solutions following Agile development methodologies and relying on modern application lifecycle management systems. We offer support for professional and personal development, flexible working hours, and a friendly working environment in dynamic and highly motivated teams.
"I love working at Controlant! The work is diverse, fun and challenging and the most important thing, the people of Controlant are kind, hard workers and always willing to help."
– Margrét S. Kristjánsdóttir, Software Developer at Controlant
Who We Are
At Controlant, we’re improving patient and consumer safety and reducing waste in the global supply chain. We’re building innovative cloud and IoT technologies that help businesses in the life sciences and food sectors gain more efficiency, deliver quality products at all levels of the cold chain, minimize global waste, and have a positive environmental impact.
What We Value
Creativity: We believe in fostering creativity and innovation.
Transparency: We believe in transparency in our work and with our customers.
Excellence: We believe in high quality and setting the standard for excellence.
Fun: We believe in making work enjoyable; it keeps us coming back.
Controlant is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate.