Controlant is seeking hardware developers to join the HW chapter of our growing R&D team. The ideal candidates thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are comfortable rolling up their sleeves to generate an impact and achieve results.
Responsibilities and task examples
- Will work in one of Controlant´s main products - m2m cellular connected measurement devices - hardware design and firmware implementation.
- Will become a member of Controlant´s hardware team
- Will work on production process implementations in relation with the product
- Documentation and certifications
- Lab testing and prototyping
- University degree in Electronics Engineering or similar
- Experience or education in circuit design
- Experience in embedded development using C
- Good English skills - written and spoken
- Capable of working independently
- Enjoy working with others
- Good communication skills
- Interest in new techniques and technology
- Experience working in hardware development
- Hardware design skills - using Eagle or similar
- Soldering skills
- Experience in Python
- Knowledge of hardware testing methodologies
Who We Are
At Controlant, we’re improving patient and consumer safety and reducing waste in the global supply chain. Through our real-time IoT hardware, software, data analytics, and services, enterprises gain increased visibility, insights, and ROI.
What We Value:
Creativity: We believe in fostering creativity and innovation.
Transparency: We believe in transparency in our work and with our customers.
Excellence: We believe in high quality and setting the standard for excellence.
Fun: We believe in making work enjoyable; it keeps us coming back.
Controlant is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate.