We are looking for a talented software developer to take part in developing Controlant's core services. You will join the Core team in designing and implementing the data infrastructure and components for real-time processing of information using modern designs approaches enabling scalability, security and redundancy to support our growth.
- Design and development of Controlant's data infrastructure and core services
- Develop solutions for automatic data analysis and decision support
- Development of IoT device services and Kafka event handlers
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- +5 years experience in the field
- Experience in Java
- Experience in Python and C# is a plus
- Experience in working with message queues such as Kafka or RabbitMQ is a plus
- Experience and interest in modern design methodologies for real-time data processing
- Analytical mindset, demonstrated strong problem solving skills
- Team player, excellent collaboration skills
- Experience of working in a regulated environment a plus
Who We Are
At Controlant, we’re improving patient and consumer safety and reducing waste in the global supply chain. We’re building innovative cloud and IoT technologies that help businesses in the life sciences and food sectors gain more efficiency, deliver quality products at all levels of the cold chain, minimize global waste, and have a positive environmental impact.
What We Value
Creativity: We believe in fostering creativity and innovation.
Transparency: We believe in transparency in our work and with our customers.
Excellence: We believe in high quality and setting the standard for excellence.
Fun: We believe in making work enjoyable; it keeps us coming back.
Controlant is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate.