As an AI Solutions Engineer, you’ll be the trusted technical advisor and subject matter expert for our customers, driving business value, offering advice, and growing accounts. You’ll accomplish this by working closely with customers to onboard, enable use-cases, design templates and pipelines, and help drive adoption of Contextual AI’s technology. You will work with the world-class ML team at Contextual AI to transform customer requirements into a reality. You will become a subject matter expert on AI industry trends, and best practices, and will work directly with customers to align Contextual AI’s products to each individual customer use case. You will create reference materials and whitepapers that help customers solve problems with Contextual AI’s products. You must be ready for technical discussions with engineers, and demonstrate the value of Contextual AI in business discussions with directors and executives. You will help distill feedback from customers and help improve Contextual AI’s products while working with the product and engineering team.
What you’ll do:
- You will own the technical aspects of the sales cycle, designing and leading a tailored and business value-aligned technology evaluation process to make customers successful with Contextual AI’s products.
- You will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, while also building relationships with technical stakeholders.
- Scope customer trials and projects. Work with the engineering and product teams to design and implement POC requirements that satisfy customer needs but are also technically feasible.
- Create and deliver specialized technical demos according to the customers.
- Act as the “Voice of the Customer” - Regularly engaging them on status calls, educating on product roadmap and QBRs, and managing escalations, while influencing our roadmap in partnership with our Product team.
- Interpret complex problems, create simple solutions and collaborate closely with prospects, channel partners and our sales team to deliver winning solutions.
What we’re seeking:
- Previous experience working as a Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, or as an Engineer working with ML models in production.
- Understanding of ML/DS concepts, model evaluation strategies and lifecycle (feature generation, model training, model deployment, batch and real time scoring via REST APIs), and engineering considerations.
- Expertise in modern machine learning frameworks and technologies (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, transformers).
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure, services, and best practices.
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders to ensure that machine learning solutions deliver successfully on business outcomes.
- Strong Communication Skills - Ability to simplify complex, technical concepts.
Location: Mountain View, CA
Salary Range for California Based Applicants: $140,000 - $400,000 + equity + benefits (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).
Contextual AI is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.