We’re looking for a self-motivated producer with a keen interest in business. Through thoughtful and extensive research, you will build programmes that delight the community; attracts best-in-class thought-leaders while forging key relationships within the profession that will drive the growth of the portfolio and help develop a winning strategy for maximum revenue generation.
- Carry out high-quality primary research with C-Suite industry leaders and solution providers to develop a winning product and unique content strategy.
- Identify the industry must-haves, market leaders, disruptors, innovators, progressive thought leaders within the community and secure their involvement.
- Source, book, and brief high calibre industry leaders.
- Help guide your sales team’s strategy with in-depth research and a thorough understanding of the target audiences key business challenges.
- Work closely with the marketing team to generate relevant and innovative content to support their campaigns.
- Work closely with the customer success team to deliver a seamless experience to client partners to ensure their objectives at met.
- Manage your project deliverables to ensure production schedules are met.
- Develop your network with senior leaders to enhance your understanding of our target audiences.
- Shape new session formats that are innovative, interactive, and radically new compared to what else is in the market.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience as a producer preferred
- Strong project management experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Can carrying out in-depth telephone and desk research
- Articulate and creative copywriting skills with high attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Exceptional project direction and management skills, with the ability to manage multiple timelines, deadlines, actions in a collaborative extremely fast-paced environment
- Self-motivation, initiative, and high energy
- Great attitude: proactive, energetic, and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer care abilities to carry out in-depth telephone and desk research, and forge professional relationships easily
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart, and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Contentive sees diversity as something that creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- 21 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day and an additional day off around Christmas)
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- The right mix of challenges, learning, and development opportunities
Your career is in your hands. We expect you to take ownership of your career development and of course, we are here to support and guide you. Our career pathway is designed to highlight the different avenues you may wish to take during your career with Contentive. We encourage you to have open and honest conversations about how you are performing in your role and ask for feedback. We adopt the growth mindset principle to development. “There is no failure. Only feedback. – Robert Allen. OR “Success is not an accident; success is a choice.” – Stephen Curry.
Contentive is reinventing B2B media and events. Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy execs to help them succeed in their roles. In turn, we offer suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our range of highly focused promotional solutions can help companies successfully capture their market, increasing brand awareness, delivering quality leads and ultimately providing a great return on their marketing investment.
We pride ourselves on the highly reputable brands we have in Contentive, these are split across four areas; Digital Marketing, FinTech, HR and Financial Services.
We are a technology led business, constantly innovating to improve the experience we offer our audiences. Our proprietary technology stack combines marketing automation and a customer data platform, allowing us to continuously monitor the topic and format preferences of our audiences. This enables us to personalise their experience – online or at an event – driving higher engagement rates and providing us with unrivalled intelligence and insight about each community’s behaviours and preferences.