A fantastic opportunity for a hungry, eager-to-learn individual looking to kick-start their sales career in MarTech/FinTech & HRTech. This opportunity will suit someone with a can-do attitude, a passion for sales and building new connections with people and who really want to accelerate their career. We are looking to bring on a small team of sales executives to help support the company’s next phase of growth.
A role at Contentive is like no other, you will work with some talented experts, be given lots of responsibility and autonomy, develop a range of skillset that will set you up for a successful career. It will be challenging, fast-paced and you will be constantly learning – but we have lots of fun along the way. From day one you will be given an in-depth onboarding process this will include training on our sales methodology, sales systems, insight into each of our products and develop a clear understanding of our audience and how we best engage with them.
Training & Development
We are committed to investing in your future by helping you develop the sales skills and professional qualities that will serve you at Contentive and beyond. A formal training plan will be put in place to ensure you thrive in your role and overachieve. Depending on performance and where you’d like to take your career, you could be promoted to Business Development Manager, Account Manager or Senior Delegate Liaison Leader after 18 months.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Emotionally instinctive – perceptive, fascinated by people, an excellent listener.
- Calm – an ability to keep perspective in any situation.
- Persistent – willing to constantly test and refine your approach, because it may be the 103rd time of trying that works.
- Hard working – this goes without saying.
- Motivated – unwavering motivation to be successful.
- Pragmatic – you spot opportunities and challenges AND then grab/solve them.
- Collaborative – a team-player, with a constant focus on the goal.
What you’ll be doing
You will join our sales teams and help to grow our business by helping to win new clients. The purpose of the role is to build and manage a successful new-business pipeline to support achievement of each team’s revenue target. Working in a high-performance environment, you will use your commercial acumen and selling skills to contact, qualify and convert new accounts, supported by our in-house experience & expertise. Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities via inbound lead follow-up, and outbound emails / calls.
- Researching accounts, identifying key decision-makers and establishing contact.
- Building relationships with sales prospects, based on credibility and trust.
- Identifying prospects’ business needs and personal responsibilities/goals.
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales people for development and closure.
- Achieving and exceeding daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly targets around both activities and outcomes.
- Managing all sales communication and activity in Salesforce and maintaining/expanding prospect database.
What we can offer you:
- Generous starting salary and uncapped commission
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Life Assurance
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
- Dynamic start-up environment
- Real prospects to grow your career
- Open culture in which everyone feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions
Our Culture and Values
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Contentive see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.
We put value on:
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
Hear what our sales teams say
I love working at Contentive. In a time where customers are more demanding than ever, the opportunity to work on market-leading brands and create innovative, bespoke partnerships that truly deliver ROI is incredibly rewarding. The fact that it’s done in a fast-paced, fun environment within a business that truly cares about its people sets Contentive apart from other players in the space. From Dave P, Account Director
After ten years of working in sales it’s so great to finally be part of a team that values the person and what they bring to the company as much as the results they to the company. They provide all the support, encouragement and tools you will need to be successful here. From Pierre, Account Director
Contentive is a fast-growing media and virtual events company with an exciting future. Our purpose is to help B2B tech businesses find the right clients, provide relevant networking opportunities through our growing online communities and give valuable insights as thought leaders in the FinTech, Accounting, Treasury and Digital Marketing realms.
B2B tech firms are increasingly focused on pipeline efficiency and ROI. For this reason, we work with companies like Adobe, Sage, Oracle, Workday, Salesforce, etc. and link potential buyers of tech with technology firms looking for qualified prospects.
We actively strive to build an inclusive, friendly, and innovative culture. Working in a remote-first setting helps us give our people the freedom, tools and resources to grow, learn, and experience a satisfying and fun work environment.