What to expect?
- You will function as SFDC Developer and suggest best-practice solutions to address user requirements
- You will be working on the design, configuration, and administration of salesforce organization including but not limited to Apex, Triggers, VisualForce Pages, Lightning Web Components, Flows, Approval Processes
- You will manage custom and packaged integrations with other internal and third-party systems
- You will provide guidance and best practices to ensure a scalable instance
- You will work cross-functionally with other engineering and GTM teams
- You will author technical design documentation that fully defines all application code and the underlying methodology for the design decisions made
- You will contribute to conducting code reviews to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible
- You will troubleshoot issues, identify problems and provide timely fixes and solutions
- You will perform regular reviews on implementation done by less experienced developers and offer feedback and suggestions for improvements
- You will mentor the junior and mid-level developers of the team, and designate tasks to team members in a balanced and effective manner
- You are able to independently communicate with both technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
What you need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant subject
- 5+ years of work experience in Salesforce development projects
- At least Salesforce certification “Salesforce Platform Developer I” (ideally Platform Dev II)
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce governor limits and how they influence design
- Excellent knowledge of Software Design Principles and Software Development Lifecycle.
- Excellent understanding of data structures, data modeling, database schema
- Experience with web services
- Good knowledge of salesforce security model
- Proven ability to solve practical business problems in a high growth environment
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas, timelines, and requirements with your team
- Experience working with Salesforce Service Cloud is a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus
- Experience working in a SaaS company is a plus
- English-speaking (full professional proficiency)
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital experiences
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share ownership and the success of our company
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous amount of paid time off, including vacation days, education days, and volunteer days
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for information, support, discussion, and counseling for life’s challenges
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Use your physical fitness budget to get away from your desk and support your physical wellness
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- A monthly phone/internet stipend and phone upgrade reimbursement after 2 years
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlassian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice-controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 750 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
Please be aware of scammers who may fraudulently allege to be from Contentful. These types of fraud can be carried out through copycat websites, fake email addresses claiming to be from our company, or social media. We do not ask for your personal information such as bank account numbers, identification numbers, etc through social media or chat-based apps, nor do we request or send money for the purchase of business equipment. If you suspect fraud, please report it to your local authorities, as well as reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any information you may have.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.