About the opportunity
The product team at Contentful is growing at a rapid pace, and we’re looking for a Group Product Manager to take on multiple teams and projects, drive initiatives, and ensure our growing portfolio of products enables our customers to be as successful as possible.
In this role overseeing the Contentful’s Ecosystem product teams, you’ll help to improve our existing capabilities and help define what’s next as we grow our ecosystem integrations, developer community and marketplace.The Contentful Ecosystem enables developers, customers and partners to extend the capabilities of the Contentful platform to build better workflows and customize what can be done with Contentful.
What to expect?
- You will own day to day operations of the ecosystem product teams, working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, support and the partner team to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
- You are responsible for the products within your group to work seamlessly with our growing portfolio to create the most value for Contentful customers
- You clearly plan and articulate your group’s strategy, ensuring alignment with the overall business and other product strategies
- You will help develop monetization strategies for the marketplace that align to the value we create for our customers
- You will lead, coach and inspire a growing team of Product Managers to ensure they are successful in their role
- You will work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and UX researchers to prioritize and balance both short-term priorities and longer-term strategic needs
- You will contribute to a PM culture that shares user insights, learnings and research findings early, often and well
What you need to be successful?
- You’ve worked in SaaS before, preferably in a growth role or growing a SaaS marketplace
- You have an understanding of multi-sided platforms and markets and how to grow them
- You have a customer-first mentality, working backwards from customer problems to design a solution that works for the customer and business
- You’ve delivered platform innovations and improvements, and understand how to think through platform concerns in an API-first environment
- You have a proven track record of developing successful enterprise product offerings
- You have been accountable for driving large scale initiatives across multiple projects and teams
- You have experience managing Product Managers and are successful in coaching, mentoring, and being responsible for the development of your team
- Experience managing 3-5 individual contributors
- You can be hands-on with product management responsibilities when needed, as well as higher level organizational challenges
- Content Management System experience, developer platform experience, and experience with an API-first development approach is preferred but not required for the right candidate
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital product
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share in the success of our company
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision care package covering 100% of monthly premiums for employees
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous combination of a flexible time off policy, volunteer time off and paid holidays
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (after 6 months of employment)
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Share and navigate the excitement of a new workplace with your CFF (Contentful First Friend)
- Commuter benefits and monthly bill stipend
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Colorado Salary Statement: The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: $192,000 - $206,500
[This position is eligible for equity awards, annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards in accordance with the terms of Contentful’s variable compensation plans.]
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlassian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice-controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 750 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
Please be aware of scammers who may fraudulently allege to be from Contentful. These types of fraud can be carried out through copycat websites, fake email addresses claiming to be from our company, or social media. We do not ask for your personal information such as bank account numbers, identification numbers, etc through social media or chat-based apps, nor do we request or send money for the purchase of business equipment. If you suspect fraud, please report it to your local authorities, as well as reaching out to us at email@example.com with any information you may have.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.