About the opportunity
The engineering team at Contentful is growing at a rapid pace and we are looking for a Business Application Specialist to help us deliver our world-class content management platform faster.
What to expect?
- In this role you will be responsible for reflecting and maintaining our software delivery process in Jira.
- You will manage our Jira instance together with your peers in IT, keeping our systems up and running and aligned with our processes.
- You work directly with Engineering Managers, Product Managers and Delivery Teams to ensure their Jira projects are configured correctly.
- You manage the integration of Jira with other services such as Miro, Jira Advanced Roadmaps, Confluence and more.
What you need to be successful?
- You have several years of experience managing business systems such as Jira in a large scale engineering organization.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to collaborate and build consensus across different roles, organizational levels and personalities.
- Knowledge of the Atlassian tool suite is required.
- You have experience integrating Atlassian tools with other services.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written (German is not required).
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share ownership and the success of our company
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous combination of paid time off, sick days and paid holidays
- Comprehensive health care package (health, vision, dental insurance, life and disability insurance) and a retirement savings plan
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Our Berlin based employees: Get fit! We offer an Urban Sports Club discount and virtual morning fitness class to help you reach your fitness goals.
- Share and navigate the excitement of a new workplace with your CFF (Contentful First Friend)
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlasssian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 650 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.