About the opportunity
Joining our growing People Analytics and Technology team as an analyst during a period of rapid growth, you will work both collaboratively and independently to make a real impact scaling our processes and systems. Your passion for systems means that you will have a massive opportunity to lead projects that will shape our business as we continue to grow. What’s more, you get to work with bright people who want to solve technology challenges and innovate. We are a hard-working, international, agile and feedback-oriented bunch that enjoys interacting with one another in a friendly, respectful, and welcoming environment.
In your role as a Senior Analyst, People Technology, you will be a critical partner to our growing global team on systems related topics. You are fully dedicated to internal clients across the business, their needs and duties, and above all else - removing friction. If you describe yourself as a team player who wants to make an impact shaping the business with fresh, new ideas, we want to hear from you!
What to expect?
- Own all aspects of People technology, including configuration, testing of system changes, report writing, system upgrades and workflows with a focus on partnering to streamline and automate processes
- Partner with people team to evaluate, select and implement technology solutions
- Act as systems configuration and/or design lead on core project teams
- Partner with teams and vendors to create, implement, and monitor integrations
- Establish and maintain partnerships with external vendors and internal solutions teams to enhance service delivery
- Manage and effectively communicate design, build and launch strategies
- Proactively evaluate and test major and minor system upgrades
- Consult on and use process and technology that makes the people team successful, including Workplaces, JIRA/Kanban boards, project plans, the Wiki/People Portal configuration, and others as needed
What you need to be successful?
- Experience launching, configuring and maintaining HRIS and other people technology systems (preferably Oracle or Workday, or similar cloud-based platforms).
- Experience implementing a cloud based HRIS or implementation consulting, serving as workstream lead; prefer experience working on an HR team
- Ability to translate system and process requirements into proposals for process enhancements and systems implementation
- Experience with quality assurance testing, scripts and bug reporting procedures
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written
- Proven ability to design and problem solve while exceeding customer expectations
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital product
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share in the success of our company
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision care package covering 100% of monthly premiums for employees
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous combination of a flexible time off policy, volunteer time off and paid holidays
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (after 6 months of employment)
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Share and navigate the excitement of a new workplace with your CFF (Contentful First Friend)
- Commuter benefits and monthly bill stipend
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
To view more career opportunities, visit https://www.contentful.com/careers/
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlasssian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 650 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.