About the opportunity
As a Senior PM (f/m/d)for Services and Opportunity Capture you’ll work closely with the Professional Services team to co-discover new pricing and packaging opportunities, features and services for the Professional Services portfolio of offerings. In addition, as a Senior PM with years of experience bringing new opportunities to market, you’ll also help to coach a team of ambitious Product Managers eager to learn about business and financial discovery, modeling and optimisation of revenue opportunities across the entire product portfolio.
What to expect?
- Work with Professional Services colleagues to track, quantify and analyse current and new opportunities for revenue-driving new customer offerings
- Create a feedback program around Professional Services customer engagements to improve our current offering and pricing, and to identify new opportunities
- Partner with Group Product Managers to ensure that new product work to support Professional Services is roadmapped and delivered to coincide with Professional Services priorities
- Reach out to Professional Services customers to conduct discovery and validation work for new offerings
- Build relationships and partner with Product Managers to create and optimise opportunity models
- Provide constructive input to the Billing Team to help enable new packaging for new Professional Services offerings.
- Oversee the overall quality of business case development and opportunity modeling within the Product Team
- Develop a practice and assist with knowledge transfer as new PMs get started
What you need to be successful?
- You understand the B2B SaaS marketplace and model
- You’re a Product Manager with at least 5-7 years of experience building and bringing products to market
- You have a strong business background and can work with data to identify and explain growth opportunities
- You have been accountable for driving large initiative across multiple projects and teams
- You work--and inspire others to work--in a structured way to solve problems and develop the solutions that deliver the biggest results with the least inefficiency
- You have an understanding of strengths and shortcomings of various quantitative and qualitative research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase
- You effectively inspire and influence people’s development and products beyond your reporting line
- You have expertise in platform products as well as experiences that engage customers through user experiences
- Ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a team
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share in the success of our company
- We value Work-Life balance and flexibility! A generous combination of vacation days, trust-based work hours and the option to work from the home office/remotely
- Use your personal education budget plus education days to improve your skills and grow in your career
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Share and navigate the excitement of your new role with your CFF (Contentful First Friend)
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
To view more career opportunities, visit https://www.contentful.com/careers/
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlasssian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 650 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.