About the opportunity
The engineering team at Contentful is growing at a rapid pace and we are looking for a Jira Administrator to help us deliver our world-class content management platform faster.
What to expect?
- In this role you will be responsible for reflecting and maintaining our software delivery process in Jira.
- You will manage our Jira instance together with your peers in IT, keeping our systems up and running and aligned with our processes.
- You work directly with Engineering Managers, Product Managers and Delivery Teams to ensure their Jira projects are configured correctly.
- You manage the integration of Jira with other services such as Miro, Jira Advanced Roadmaps, Confluence and more.
What you need to be successful?
- You have several years of experience managing Jira in a large scale engineering organization.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to collaborate and build consensus across different roles, organizational levels and personalities.
- Knowledge of the Atlassian tool suite is required.
- You have experience integrating Jira with other services.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written (German is not required).
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of events, including workshops, Contentful-hosted meetups, guest speakers and team activities. Meet your team members from across the globe at our annual offsite.
- Get fit! We offer a variety of health and fitness classes and a discount on Urban Sports Club.
- We value our employees health and safety. Our teams are working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang&Olufson, N26, Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 400 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” — is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.