About the opportunity
The Manager, Sales Operations Partnerships team will play a critical role supporting the Partnerships organization by helping to oversee the Sales Operations - Partnerships (generalist) team in their daily efforts to improve partnerships team infrastructure including tools, systems, structure, and analytics in order to help the Partnerships team scale. This role requires a candidate who is has all of the qualities of Sales Operations, along with an ability to think strategically. The candidate must be a strong leader, self-directed, well organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What to expect?
- Overseeing daily team operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies for team members.
- Evaluating performance and productivity
- Support analytics, reporting, and forecasting on a quarterly, monthly, and ad-hoc basis.
- Assist with creation of reports & dashboards within Salesforce.com and Insightsquared
- Assist with day-to-day activities supported by Partnership Operations.
- Be a thought leader and go-to expert on resources and tools.
- Keep Partnership Operations & Sales Department documentation up-to-date and relevant
- Work directly with key partnership leaders on critical strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase revenue, productivity, and operational efficiency.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement effective cross-functional processes.
- Assist in the development, improvement, and implementation of processes for a smooth end-to-end process/lifecycle.
- Help to drive discipline and accuracy around forecasting.
What you need to be successful?
- Prior experience in Partnership Operations Management
- Admin level proficiency in Salesforce.com (certification a plus, but not a requirement) and Partner Portal tools
- Deep sales process and methodology experience and expertise
- Strong analytical and process definition skills
- Solid experience with Excel
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital product
- Health, vision, dental insurance, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, and a retirement savings plan
- Commuter benefits to help you get to and from work
- A flexible time-off policy and paid holidays
- 16 weeks paid parental leave (after 6 months of employment)
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- We value our employees health and safety. Our teams are working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career, with extra days off
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang&Olufson, N26, Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 450 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.