About the opportunity
Joining our growing People team in the US as our company scales rapidly, you will work both collaboratively and independently to make a real impact in setting up our People processes. Your passion for People means that you will have the opportunity to take ownership of projects that will shape our business going forward. What’s more, you get to work with bright teammates who want to solve interesting problems. We are a hard-working, international, agile and feedback-oriented bunch that enjoys interacting with one another in an inclusive and welcoming environment.
What to expect?
In your role as our Senior Human Resources Business Partner, you will be a strategic partner to our growing Go to Market departments (Sales, Customer Experience, Partnerships & Marketing) on all People related topics. You are fully dedicated to internal clients, their needs, and their development. If you describe yourself as a team player who wants to make an impact shaping the business with fresh, new ideas, we really want to hear from you!
- Drive the implementation of global People programs with our GTM Teams such as employee engagement, coaching and development programs and culture building activities .
- Serve as the point of contact for the employees and managers on our GTM teams
- Develop and implement world-class people management practices
- Provide comprehensive, accurate and fair information to all managers and employees on all People-related matters
- Provide GTM Leadership team with data and metrics on People topics that help to make informed decisions that enhance business performance
- Support managers and employees with performance management. Provide advice and guidance on objective settings, promotions and career development
- Work closely with the rest of the People department to contribute and shape team projects
- Provoke positive changes in the people management area, acting as the performance improvement driver
- Thoughtfully challenge the organizational structure of the internal client and propose changes
- Partner with people managers on labor law related topics
What you need to be successful?
- Prior experience as an HR Business Partner, or Generalist in a high growth, multi-site, global environment
- Effective leader and partner, with experience running high impact programs for companies with 100% YoY headcount growth
- Culture keeper and values leader and champion
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business acumen and a great problem-solver
- Knowledge of current US labor law
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Generous time-off policy that rivals the best companies in tech
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career, with extra days off
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Spotify, Urban Outfitters, Jack in the Box, The British Museum, Xoom and Lenovo use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 350 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed locations around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — it's a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.