The role you'll play:
The Software Engineer for our investor insights platform will have a deciding role in building out this greenfield product. We need someone who loves data, and making data accessible to people via highly performant charts and dashboards. The features you build will affect the decision-making of large, world-class firms, which is super exciting. You’ll be a critical person both in terms of planning solutions and coding those solutions.
Your main responsibilities:
Work with team lead and product manager on platform needs, design, rollout, support
Write code for portions of the project, based on list of requirements
Come together with the team to engineer solutions
We're looking for someone with:
3+ years experience designing/building/maintaining web applications
Experience building analytics applications that utilize modern data visualization tools
- Experience with modern PHP (Laravel, Swoole)
Relational database experience such as MySQL or Postgres
Experience with one or more modern web frameworks
Experience building and interacting with APIs
Experience working with a React or Vue front-end environment
Experience building performant web apps at scale
It would also be great if you had:
Experience with analytical or column-store databases (Clickhouse, Redshift, BigQuery)
Experience in finance or fin-tech
You will be successful at CE if you have:
- A detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to balance multiple priorities at once.
- An internal sense of urgency and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
What you will have at Consumer Edge:
- Competitive Salary
- Work-from-home flexibility. As of Q1 2022, CE is remote-first, with an office in Midtown Manhattan
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible vacation and unlimited sick days
- Paid family leave
- An incredible product & powerful data that “wows” clients
- Great people: surround yourself with a team of people with a shared vision & focus, drive, a passion for CE’s customers, and camaraderie
- Career growth opportunities