The role you'll play:
We are looking for a full-time Junior Staff Accountant to join our team. This person will be involved in day to day operations, including Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Month End Close, reporting and additional administrative tasks. Our ideal candidate has a strong understanding of accounting principles and a desire to be at a fast-paced company. This person would report directly to the Manager of Finance and Accounting.
Your main responsibilities:
- AR: Assist in billing tasks, including subscription invoicing, maintain monthly reporting, & entering daily Cash Receipts
- AP: Enter all Accounts Payable & maintain monthly reporting
- Month End Close Duties: help close the month end
- Processing Company credit card transactions
- Help with other administrative tasks, including working on presentation decks, maintaining organizational records, updating reports, and other ad hoc organizational tasks.
- Assist Audits – compiling, reporting and getting prepared for the next audit.
We're looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 1-4 years of experience in an accounting role with a deep understanding of accounting principles
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Advanced excel skills
- Accrual Accounting and GAAP knowledge
- Prior experience with a SaaS or Fintech company is a plus!
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- A detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to balance multiple priorities at once.
- An internal sense of urgency and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
What you will have at Consumer Edge:
- Competitive Salary
- Work-from-home flexibility. As of Q4 2021, CE is remote-first, with an office in Midtown Manhattan
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible vacation and unlimited sick days
- Paid family leave
- An incredible product & powerful data that “wows” clients
- Great people: surround yourself with a team of people with a shared vision & focus, drive, a passion for CE’s customers, and camaraderie
- Career growth opportunities