Do you often find yourself making conversation with strangers? Have you been told that you’re uniquely charismatic or persuasive? Constant Contact is looking for a motivated, energetic & dynamic individual to be our next Inside Sales Consultant! Join our award-winning sales team in chasing a multi-billion dollar market opportunity, all while helping small businesses and non-profits thrive through the use of our integrated online marketing tool.
What's in it for you?
- Exceed your goals and earn completely uncapped commission!
- Earn a seat in our President’s Club and win a tropical vacation!
- Launch your career – we had close to 300 internal promotions company-wide last year!
- An amazing corporate culture!
What you'll do:
- Convert warm leads into paying customers by making 85-100 outbound calls a day.
- Conduct needs analysis and follow up with prospects to ensure they purchase products and services that meet their needs.
- Coach and advise small businesses and organizations on best-in-class online marketing strategies.
- Attain and exceed direct and cross-sell sales goals.
- Grow your knowledge of engagement marketing and Constant Contact's suite of products through our comprehensive Sales training program.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree and/or 1-2 years related experience in sales/marketing
- The desire to be the best and to not only meet, but also exceed sales objectives
- Being open to having fun and dodging the occasional Nerf gun dart while we smash goals
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, results-oriented team environment
- Ability to 'think on your feet' in order to creatively solve our customers' business needs
- Ability to adapt, learn and embrace new sales methods
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
- Being able to manage hitting the phones and the Beer Cart on Fridays
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite products
- Presence and knowledge of Social Media Marketing
- Experience selling services or technology products to small businesses and non-profits, or new business generation highly preferred
Learn more about our team:
We’re all about winning. We work hard as individuals, celebrate our successes as a team and have a lot of fun along the way. It's a fast-paced and collaborative environment where coaching, developing and winning is a true priority. It’s a place where you can be passionate about what you do and get substantially rewarded for your hard work and perseverance.