Treum.io, a ConsenSys backed company formed in 2016, is one of the early leaders in the blockchain space. Treum has a demonstrable track record for launching some epic firsts in blockchain including but not limited to implementing the first non-financial use case for tracking oil samples for BHP Billiton, Bait-to-plate tracking of yellowfin Tuna from Fiji to NY with WWF, live auction of tokenized Game worn Jerseys for Sacramento Kings. Our most recent NFT project, EulerBeats.com, was called “the most genius idea ever” by Mark Cuban. The project advanced the Treum tokenization platform to include a market price discovery mechanism using a bonding curve. At Treum, we vision universes and metaverses of non fungible everything (NFE), both physical and digital, that trade frictionless and trustlessly with verifiable provenance under radically different and improved market mechanisms. If this vision is exciting and you want to be part of it, read further.
About the role
Treum is looking for a crypto curious Business Analyst with 3-5 years experience to help build a portfolio of software projects ranging from cutting edge NFT launches to enterprise grade applications. This individual will play an integral part in supporting the successful project delivery for Treum customers and growth of the Treum platform.
You will be responsible for translating a set of customer business needs/requirements into engagement deliverables. You will work with our customers to define use case requirements, document process flows and build production grade use case applications on the Treum platform. Most of the time, you will act as Business Analyst and/or proxy Product Owner as part of an agile software scrum team, supporting the Program Delivery Lead with the Treum customer portfolio.
In addition to core delivery activities, you will also be involved in winning business and in helping best manage and operationalise the customer portfolio division of the business. This includes everything from proposal writing, presenting demos to prospects, co-running training workshops/hackathons, research and analysis on markets or industry, customer invoicing, preparing and supporting weekly internal leadership operation meetings to identifying ways to better streamline customer operations with the Program Delivery Lead.
The ideal candidate should be capable of estimating and documenting business requirements, managing multiple project deliverables at once, effective at working with many stakeholders (both internal and external), extremely detail-oriented, self-directed, proactive, and accountable to meeting deadlines.
BUSINESS ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Document and estimate business requirements to determine project scope, size and cost of project opportunities.
- Create and refine project artifacts. Determine and set the proper level of balance between agile processes and the need for formal documentation.
- Design, prepare material and facilitate customer scoping and design workshops for engagements. Take notes at select meetings and share insights with the rest of the team.
- Prepare and present use cases on the Treum platform to prospects.
- Prepare training materials for customers. Support hackathons and training sessions.
- Manage customer deliverables across multiple engagements including; documenting and modelling process flows, writing user stories, designing high fidelity wireframes, building and testing use cases on the Treum platform
- Facilitate regular customer check-ins and prepare regular status reports for projects
- Setup, lead, and participate in user acceptance testing for customer engagements and Treum platform feature development
- Document and analyse customer application usage post engagement and share insights with product owner and leadership team
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives for project team and Treum
- Support program or project manager with operational and administrative initiatives for the customer portfolio, including customer invoicing, portfolio or team growth
The ideal candidate:
- Mid-level analyst who is hungry for success and wants to build in the future.
- Crypto-curious, has interacted with public blockchains, yearning to learn more.
- 3+ years of experience as an analyst in a technology heavy field or a data-driven management consultant with a broad spectrum of experience with progressive enterprise customers.
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, effective at working with multiple stakeholders, capable of independently leading conversations with external clients.
- Proficient with producing deliverables in multiple formats from storyboarding (slideware), proposal writing (docs) to analysis (excel).
- BA/BS in related field or equivalent.
- Very detail-oriented, self-directed, proactive, and accountable to meeting deadlines.
- Proficient at conducting market research, compiling and modeling data, and generating insights from information.
- Proficiency with process modelling and documentation, wireframing and prototyping tools (E.g. Figma, Visio.).
- Ability to work naturally in a remote environment.
Bonus Points for:
- Interest and up to date with the blockchain.
- Experience in both larger mature enterprises and startup / tech environments.
- Experience working on global projects/teams.
- Ability to travel, when safe, sometimes internationally, for work related events or meetings.
- Hands-on learner and explorer.
- Bias for action.
- Desire to follow through and execute on assignments.
- Knowing when to ask for help.