Treum.io, a ConsenSys backed company formed in 2016, is one of the early leaders in the blockchain space. Treum has a demonstrable track record for launching some epic firsts in blockchain including but not limited to implementing the first non-financial use case for tracking oil samples for BHP Billiton, Bait-to-plate tracking of yellowfin Tuna from Fiji to NY with WWF, live auction of tokenized Game worn Jerseys for Sacramento Kings. Our most recent NFT project, EulerBeats.com, was called “the most genius idea ever” by Mark Cuban. The project advanced the Treum tokenization platform to include a market price discovery mechanism using a bonding curve. At Treum, we vision universes and metaverses of non fungible everything (NFE), both physical and digital, that trade frictionless and trustlessly with verifiable provenance under radically different and improved market mechanisms. If this vision is exciting and you want to be part of it, read further.
About the role
Treum seeks a Product Marketing Manager and Community Manager with 3-6 years of experience to work across all Treum’s product marketing and community management needs. The role requires creativity crafting the story of the product all the way to executing the launch, while managing community engagement, enabling sustainable user growth, and excelling in external communications (website, blog, Discord, twitter messaging, etc.). In this role you will work closely with the Treum leadership.
This role will work with the product team and the sales team to bring the product story to the market and continue to advance the community. Starting with focus on the EulerBeats NFT project, and the Treum Platform, this role will expand to support marketing activities for Treum’s enterprise customers and new projects.
The ideal candidate is hands-on with a proven track record in developing an audience, leading and executing concurrent marketing initiatives, and defining a brand voice for technology. Expertise in establishing products and brands, sense of the crypto industry and its momentum, and track record of building a strong brand and clear communications.
- Work closely with sales and product teams to develop product pricing models, key messaging, and value proposition
- Create marketing programs that articulate the benefits of our products
- Own all aspects of Treum’s advertising: from hypothesis driven campaign design to instrumentation for success measurement to crafting messaging and designing the ads.
- Own and define Treum brand marketing strategies for each of the Treum’s projects
- Foster community engagement by identifying and executing on opportunities to grow the community participation by “connecting the dots” between different ideas, concepts, projects, and conversations.
- Grow the size of the community through internal and external marketing activities with focus on organic growth.
- Provide regular content programming through Discord, Twitter, and blog to engage, inform, and grow the community
The ideal candidate:
- Is Motivated, proactive, self-starter, problem solver, with positive attitude and ability to easily adapt to changing priorities and directions
- Has performed a product marketing function at another high growth startup
- Has knowledge of blockchain / crypto space
- Is comfortable working in a 'remote' first organization
- Has a undergraduate or postgraduate degree in digital marketing, media, and communications
Bonus Points for:
- Experience in technology, computer programming, or previous community management
- Developer community experience and/or evangelism
- You’re a member of the EulerBeats community
Don't check all of the boxes? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.