Treum.io, a ConsenSys backed company formed in 2016, is one of the early leaders in the blockchain space. Treum has a demonstrable track record for launching some epic firsts in blockchain including but not limited to implementing the first non-financial use case for tracking oil samples for BHP Billiton, Bait-to-plate tracking of yellowfin Tuna from Fiji to NY with WWF, live auction of tokenized Game worn Jerseys for Sacramento Kings. Our most recent NFT project, EulerBeats.com, was called “the most genius idea ever” by Mark Cuban. The project advanced the Treum tokenization platform to include a market price discovery mechanism using a bonding curve. At Treum, we vision universes and metaverses of non fungible everything (NFE), both physical and digital, that trade frictionless and trustlessly with verifiable provenance under radically different and improved market mechanisms. If this vision is exciting and you want to be part of it, read further.
About the role
Treum seeks a Product Designer with at least 4 years of experience to work across all Treum’s design needs. The role requires creativity and flexibility to work with the Treum team, ConsenSys partners, and external clients in support of product development, various projects, and marketing initiatives.
This role will work directly with a Product Owner and a Product Marketing lead to understand the product requirements, our enterprise engagements and special projects such as the EulerBeats NFT project. A keen eye on translating and representing the elements of Treum’s brand image and voice into design elements is very important. The output of this work will be visible in all product updates, communication channels including digital, social media, print and third-party publications.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record, demonstrable through their portfolio, in translating design objectives and emotion into static and dynamic design elements. Expertise with Figma (or alternate) is required and proficiency with prototyping tools will be necessary to showcase your designs that can be implemented into Treum products and marketing medium.
- Own and create all aspects of Treum’s design efforts
- Translate brand voice, tailored for specific audience, into design elements
- Create interaction designs and create prototypes in Figma
- Conduct structured assessments of UX choices for a specific design goal
- Create design deliverables in support of product, brand, and marketing teams
- Translate brand and product objectives into inspiring ideas and collaboratively iterate with constructive feedback from stakeholders to solidify visual systems with attention to detail
- Create and maintain and structured system to enable easy collaboration while maintaining version control and easy content access by the team members
- Produce clear specs and guidelines that advance our design system and help maintain its consistency
- Create graphics, dynamic animations, and medium complexity videos in support of marketing efforts for digital and print mediums
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 4+ years of visual design experience in a product and/or marketing setting
- Proficient visual designer and storyteller. You aspire to develop work that is of the highest quality
- Ability to conduct qualitative and quantitative research
- User Experience Design
- Highly conceptual thinking in visual and interaction design and it shows in your portfolio
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of consistency, typography, color, design systems, and attention to detail
- Experience creating and maintaining both product and brand design systems
- Self directed, solution oriented, and ability to work autonomously
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools (E.g. Figma, Framer, Principle, Invision..)
Bonus Points for:
- Blockchain experience
- Ground up product design
- Working in a startup environment building cutting edge products
- Proficient with Figma
- Experience in technology, computer programming
- B2C product design
- Consumer product design
- You’re a member of the EulerBeats community
Don't check all of the boxes? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.