ConsenSys is a venture production studio focused on building and scaling tools and enterprise software products powered by Ethereum. Our mission is to use these solutions to power the emerging economic, social, and political operating systems of the planet.Our teams are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, security and infrastructure, and more. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us.
You will be an important cog in ensuring we are able to deliver quality products to our end users. Acting as the gatekeeper between our development and user environments, you will work meticulously to test and retest products, seeking out defects and driving their resolution with our software engineers.
- Functional & black box testing
- Create and maintain detailed test scripts to verify software functionality and adherence to business requirements (manual and automated testing environments).
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities
- Review requirements and provide knowledgeable feedback to ensure they are thorough and detailed
- Coordinate the execution of test scripts with QA, Project Managers, Developers, and business (internal or external) testers
- Create and maintain QA procedure documents; look for efficiencies and best practices to be applied to the test automation framework.
- Assist Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving defects
- Contribute to continuous improvement and proactively support knowledge sharing across broader QA team within ConsenSys
Experience and Skills
- Proven QA experience within an digital web & mobile environment
- Experience of automation tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
- Experience working in an agile development team
- Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Ability to work under pressure to resolve issues affecting the production services
- Outstanding prioritization and time management skills
- Possess strong communications and facilitation skills
- Some knowledge of blockchain is a plus, a willingness to learn is welcomed
- Self-sufficient, self-starter and a fast learner
- Champion a culture that encourages new ideas
- Have an interest in new technology and innovation
- Always seek to improve product quality with a kean focus on the end user
- Eager to take on new responsibilities as needed
- An advocate for excellence and willingness to effect change when necessary
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or related subject
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage