We are looking to strengthen our global finance team. Our Global parent Company is based in Switzerland, and we have operations in more than 20 countries. We are looking for an accountant comfortable with technology, strong technical accounting skills and interest to support operations across various jurisdictions.
ConsenSys is a venture production studio and the leading technology firm in blockchain globally. We deliver products, solutions and platforms built using blockchain technology to transform how business is done in complex networks of buyers, suppliers and consumers.
Our teams are working on building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, the music industry, security, and infrastructure, and more. To accomplish this we've built out a flat organizational structure which we call the ConsenSys Mesh: a network of individuals & teams working autonomously and towards the same goal. Our mission is to use these decentralized solutions to fundamentally reshape the economic, social, and political operating systems of the planet. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment, where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love you to join us.
Start date: Immediately
- Processing and reconciling accounts payable and receivables to the general ledger;
- Process journal entries and adjustments to general ledger entries;
- Assist with regulatory filings such as VAT and corporate income tax declarations;
- Processing month-end accruals and perform closing procedures;
- Review and reconcile balance sheet accounts;
- Fixed assets accounting;
- Prepare management reporting across many cost centers
- Proactively work to ensure all compliance requirements are met in a timely manner, i.e. various tax filings, statutory and statistical filings and audits
- Be a team player and collaborate closely with international team members and stakeholders to establish effective finance processes
- Embrace and rapidly adapt to change in a dynamic work environment
What we are looking for:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Completed education in Business Administration or Accounting at Bachelor level;
- Someone who is self organized, motivated, structured, and takes ownership;
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines;
- Is knowledgeable of Local GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent practical knowledge of Excel
- Experience in working with the Workday ERP solution is a plus
- Fluent in English, other languages are always a bonus!
- International experience is beneficial, we are a global, decentralized company and are looking for people comfortable in an international environment.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting, innovative company;
- Space for personal development in a dynamic and international environment;
- Competitive salary (based on level of seniority);
- Unlimited vacation;
- We are a remote first company, we generally work from home offices or local hubs in shared office spaces.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.