ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
About the Codefi product group
Codefi is the blockchain application suite powering commerce and finance, built to optimize business processes and digitize financial instruments. Codefi is at the forefront of the blockchain fintech revolution and builds, deploys and runs critical applications across both Enterprise and crypto/DeFi and multiple blockchain verticals (digital assets, payments, workflows, data, staking). The product group is composed of multiple decentralised product teams across all verticals distributed across Europe and US and working mostly remotely.
About the role
Codefi is looking for an experienced QA to join the Quality Assurance engineering team:
- Applying world class QA best practises to Codefi development processes and technical stacks
- Create and maintain detailed automated test cases
- Oversee and manage multiple projects at a time
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities
- Leveraging the team and developers to implement end to end testing
- Review requirements and provide knowledgeable feedback to ensure they are thorough and detailed
- Keep thorough documentation of all aspects of a project, including but not limited to:
- Deployment communication
- Detailed bug tickets
- Comprehensive manual and automated test cases
- Actively participate in project development meetings such as backlog grooming and sprint planning
- Ensure all major software releases meet a high quality standard
- Hands-on QA automation engineering skills and mindset
- 4+ years experience as a QA Automation Engineer
- Experience configuring CI/CD pipelines (e.g., Gitlab CI, Jenkins, or CircleCI)
- Experience working with automation framework tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Cypress, WebDriverIO
- Experience with containerised applications and deployment
- Experience as a developer/familiarity in one or more of the following languages:
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS and/or Azure
- Ability to operate in a decentralised team and remote working environment
- Strong documentation practises
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys:
- The forefront of a revolution. At ConsenSys we fundamentally believe that a next generation of technologies presents the opportunity to create a more just and equitable society.
- A dynamic startup environment. ConsenSys is a thought leader in the blockchain space and we are absorbing a significant portion of the mindshare. This is both exciting and challenging, as we learn to scale our organization while adhering to the principles of decentralization.
- Continuous learning. You’ll be constantly exposed to new languages, frameworks and ideas from your peers and as you work on different projects -- challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
- Deep technical challenges. This entire ecosystem is about 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much work to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. ConsenSys is building the technology platforms that can get us to those next thresholds of scale.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.