Kaleido is a rapidly growing start-up aiming to make blockchain radically simple for organizations to adopt so that our societies will fully benefit from decentralized models and technologies. To date, Kaleido, A ConsenSys Business, has partnered with Microsoft Azure and AWS to offer its Blockchain Business Cloud -- the first all-in-one SaaS platform built for Enterprise Blockchain. Users have the flexibility to build their blockchain across clouds and regions. Our solutions dramatically accelerate private blockchain network creation and operation with click-button simplicity saving organizations months and millions in the process.
Kaleido is set apart by its collaborative culture focused on putting people first and that’s manifested in how we interact with each other, how we build products and solutions, and how we deliver them to our customers.
We move fast, put real product in customers’ hands, and iterate and learn as we move towards scale. This will allow you to make an immediate, high impact within a dedicated, and nimble team.
Blockchain is a rapidly developing technology and we’re excited to be one of the first pioneers in the field. Our team comes with deep technical experience and a dedication to our mission, but we still like to have fun and take full advantage of our startup environment by playing table tennis during breaks, enjoying a beer from the tap, volunteer opportunities, team outings and more. Our team, based in urban startup hub Raleigh, NC., is continually growing and looking for more like-minded individuals. Find out more at https://kaleido.io
Kaleido is a part of Consensys’s venture studio. ConsenSys is transforming our present digital architecture toward a more open, inclusive, and secure internet of value, commonly called Web3. It accomplishes this through its standout global business comprised of a startup incubator, Enterprise Ethereum consulting arm, and investment fund.
Come be one of the first hires at Kaleido to focus on building large-scale blockchain analytics systems. Lean team with a bold startup pace, backed by the largest blockchain venture production studio, and highly visible.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the lead, the design team, fellow engineers, and the product team to rapidly deliver new offerings and a great UX
- Develop and plan technical direction of new offerings
- Write readable, maintainable code that is built to scale.
- Stay up-to-date on technical options and help select the right technology for each task.
- Be fully data driven and inform decisions and analyze performance using data.
- Mentor fellow engineers and review code
Who you are
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in the code you write
- Highly collaborative engineers who build good relationships with colleagues and communicate clearly.
- You will be part of a small team that is focused on getting things done. And being able to take initiative is the key to success.
- Comfortable with fluid requirements and ability to pivot easily.
- Passionate about building products that users will love.
What We’re Looking For Technically
- Strong computer science and engineering fundamentals
- B.S. or M.S in Comp Sci or related field
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Track record of building low-latency scalable data integration and visualization services
- Experience building large scale applications to production
- Fluent in test automation and continuous integration
- Strong desire to constantly improve development processes
- Experience with Grafana or similar real-time dashboards
- Experience with Kibana or similar tool
- Deep experience in building visualization engines for time series as well as cubed or aggregate data
- Deep experience with React and Redux
- Prior experience building analytics UI
- Experience with AWS and various data and analytics services available via AWS
Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work, we have some excellent benefits and perks:
- Work on new and exciting Blockchain technology
- Company Equity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage provided
- No Vacation Policy, IE you are an adult you can manage your time off
- Ownership is the greatest self-identity at Kaleido - you are making an impact now
- Cool downtown Raleigh location, and HQ Raleigh membership
- Parking is provided, but you can also Scoot, Glide, Bike, or Walk if you prefer
- Regular team outings, catered team lunch and learns, and volunteer opportunities
Kaleido is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and deeply values diversity. We strive to create an inclusive environment for the diverse cultures, perspectives, and experiences in our workforce.