Named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups of 2018, ConsenSys is a venture production studio and the leading technology firm dedicated to realizing the fantastic new possibilities of blockchain technology. We are a global network of individuals & teams working autonomously towards the same goal: to change the world and build the products, platforms, and apps that will define the way humans interact with technology and each other—and we want your help to do it. We’re a unique company with a commitment to diversity, disruption, and decentralization.
ConsenSys Academy, the educational arm of ConsenSys, wants to be the world leader in blockchain education, with a focus on Ethereum. Our new Growth Marketing Manager will help take us there. We’re looking for an experienced marketing pro to develop and lead campaigns, manage our social channels, and create content for content marketing initiatives, all with close contact to the people and teams throughout the ConsenSys mesh.
- Serve as the key point person for marketing project execution. Coordinate collaboration with ConsenSys mesh services including marketing, branding and PR services.
- Execute paid ad campaigns and growth initiatives end-to-end: you’ll perform experiments, design campaign strategy, drive execution, carefully analyze data and measure effectiveness.
- Develop and own marketing budget with an eye towards spending accountability and ROI.
- Develop product positioning and core messaging for products using a data-driven, user-centric approach to explaining their values and features.
- Own and manage our website content and social media channels.
- Build and develop cross-channel strategies to drive user acquisition utilizing all channels available.
- Create, plan, and develop strategic content marketing assets.
- Design email newsletters to be delivered at regular cadence to keep our learning community engaged.
- A BA/BS and a minimum of 3 years post-university work experience in a marketing role.
- The ability to think strategically, to develop data-driven marketing plans and to evolve campaigns for maximum efficiency.
- Prior experience in social media marketing with demonstrable market growth results.
- Great writing skills and experience creating effective content.
- A hungry, proactive, self-starter attitude.
- Rigorous attention to detail while thinking big-picture.
- A warm, willing, energetic, and collaborative personality and work adeptly on cross-functional teams.
- The capacity to adapt to emerging and shifting priorities.
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience in a startup.
- Experience in B2B and Enterprise marketing.