ConnectWise is an industry and Global leading software company with over 3,000 colleagues in North America, EMEA and APAC. As a community-driven software company dedicated to the success of technology solution providers, our suite helps over 45,000 of our partners manage their businesses better, sell more efficiently, automate service delivery, and remotely control technology so they can consistently deliver amazing customer experiences.
Our company is powered by our connections, our colleagues, and our community. And, we accept all kinds.
Game-changers, innovators, culture-lovers—and humankind.
We invite discovery and debate. We recognize key moments as milestones.
We see you and value you for your unique contributions. Our inclusive, positive culture lays the foundation to ensure every colleague is valued for their perspectives and skills, giving you the choice of how YOU make a difference.
Curious? Read this opportunity to learn how YOU can make a difference at ConnectWise!
The Senior UX Designer is responsible for creating and improving the organization’s suite of web applications by
facilitating the UX design process. This role works in partnership with the Product Management teams to create
superior, high-quality, and innovative user experiences across multiple platforms for partners.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provides support to cross-functional teams, with a high attention to detail
• Researches, analyzes, and documents findings
• May coach, review, and/or delegate work to other team members
• Guides product teams to understand our partners and their needs through market analysis, customer
research, and feedback
• Collaborates with product managers, engineers, architects, and designers to understand the product
requirements and enhance user experience
• Embeds design-thinking processes around user research, rapid prototyping, testing, and iteration
• Maintains design consistency, defined patterns, and interaction design
• Designs and make recommendations on workflows and wireframes to prototypes
• Ensures all design deliverables are completed on time and accurately
• Builds comprehensive design portfolio displaying recent user-centered design work
• Proposes design and user experience improvements based on data and testing results
• Drives data-based decision-making, while viewing problems from a data-driven perspective
• Facilitates the UX design process from research all the way through to high-fidelity design and prototype
• Works cross-functionally from early ideation to ongoing discovery, and validation utilizing data-driven
• Collaborates with scrum teams to create a superior user experience for products across multiple
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
• Ability to manage large projects and processes independently with limited supervision
• Recognized subject matter expert of applicable work area
• Ability to situationally adapt and understand new technology/processes as per business and partner
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong team player with the ability to build positive and collaborative relationships
• Proficient skills in user-centered design, UX research, UX strategy, and interaction design
• Strong knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Axure, Balsamiq, or equivalent
• Advanced problem-solving skills with a balanced approach towards aesthetics and usability
• Strong knowledge of user testing tools like Maze
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent business experience
• 6+ years of relevant experience
• Experience with Agile based project execution
ConnectWise is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and providing a workplace free from discrimination and harassment. ConnectWise provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, marital status, familial or parental status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-671-6898.