ConnectWise is the world's leading software company dedicated to the success of IT Solution providers. As a company our vision is to power a thriving IT ecosystem that transforms what's possible for SMBs. How we do this is by empowering IT solution providers with unmatched software, services, and community to achieve their most ambitious vision of success
ConnectWise provides a work environment where each colleague is valued for their perspectives, skills and talents, is treated respectfully, can communicate openly and is encouraged to develop to their full potential as a contributor to the success of the company and the communities we serve. We value our colleagues and offer a competitive benefits package including medical, retirement investment plans, flexible time away, community volunteer opportunities, master’s assistance program and colleague recognition programs.
Job Title- Senior Front-End Engineer II
The Senior Front-End Engineer II is responsible for developing, enhancing, and maintaining high quality, innovative, and fully performing front-end code for web applications. This role works in partnership with various Engineering teams to ensure alignment of web design and user experience while prioritizing web optimization and coding standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides support cross-functionally, with a high attention to detail
· Researches, analyzes, and documents findings
· May influence others within the Engineering team through the explanation of facts, policies, and practices
· Designs, modifies, writes, and implements front-end code for software programming applications
· Oversees development projects from requirement documentation to delivery
· Defines project scope with stakeholder, creates acceptance criteria, coordinates with project manager, and manages change control throughout the course of development projects
· Develops and maintains common controls library
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
Ability to work independently on projects and processes with general supervision
· Practical knowledge of applicable work area
· Ability to situationally adapt and understand new technology/processes as per business requirement
· Knowledge of UI/UX design
· Knowledge of object-oriented design
· Ability to meet reasonable deadlines
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent business experience
· 3+ years of relevant experience
· Experience with HTML/CSS templates and designs
· Experience with AJAX, CSS3, HTML5, jQuery, React/Redux
· Experience with RESTful API
· Experience with GIT or GITHub
Hybrid depending on location
ConnectWise is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and providing a workplace free from discrimination and harassment. ConnectWise provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, marital status, familial or parental status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-671-6898.