ConnectWise is the world's leading software company dedicated to the success of IT Solution providers. As a company our vision is to power a thriving IT ecosystem that transforms what's possible for SMBs. How we do this is by empowering IT solution providers with unmatched software, services, and community to achieve their most ambitious vision of success
ConnectWise provides a work environment where each colleague is valued for their perspectives, skills and talents, is treated respectfully, can communicate openly and is encouraged to develop to their full potential as a contributor to the success of the company and the communities we serve. We value our colleagues and offer a competitive benefits package including medical, retirement investment plans, flexible time away, community volunteer opportunities, master’s assistance program and colleague recognition programs.
As our Senior Billing Specialist, you will be responsible for providing billing support both internally and externally. This role will be the main point of contact and responsible for ensuring our Partners receive extraordinary support on billing requests!
You will work closely with the Sales team located in our Sydney office. This role is expected to report to the office 3 times a week.
What You'll Do:
- Provides support to cross-functional teams, with a high attention to detail
- Researches, analyzes, and documents findings
- May influence others within the Billing team through the explanation of facts, policies, and practices
- Acts as primary Billing contact for partners and colleagues
- Assists in delinquent and credit hold escalations
- Revises contract and billing configurations for partners where needed
- Escalates issues to the appropriate points as needed to ensure complete partner satisfaction
- Helps to maintain Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance when handling partner information
- Our inclusive, positive culture lays the foundation to ensure every colleague is valued for their perspectives and skills, giving you the choice of how YOU make a difference
- Colleague Referral Program
- Master's Assistance Program
- Mental Health Resource
- Recognized as a Top Workplace in 2023
- Hybrid- This role will be required to go into our Sydney office 3x a week
- 0-10% travel may be required
ConnectWise is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and providing a workplace free from discrimination and harassment. ConnectWise provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, marital status, familial or parental status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-671-6898.