About UACF (Under Armour Connected Fitness):
UACF is the leader in Connected Fitness – building the world’s largest digital health and fitness community by providing interactive tools to make fitness and nutrition social, simple and rewarding. The flagship consumer brands – MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and Endomondo – are among the most popular apps on iOS and Android and the cloud-based platforms have been supporting a rapid growth of over 100,000 new users every day for a total of 150 million users across the UACF network. UACF’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation. We are changing the way millions of users around the world are tracking their health and fitness.
About UACF Media Team:
UACF uses our best-in-class audience to connect brands before, during and after every workout, every accomplishment and every win. We believe that advertising - when done well with the right audience – can greatly enhance the user experience and generate a positive branding association for our advertising partners. UACF offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions to engage with the most active, health-conscious market in the world.
UACF is creating a world-class team of media professionals and seeking an Ad Ops Optimization Manager to develop our business with Fortune 500 brands.
This position is located in the UACF Austin, TX office.
You are smart, hardworking, professional, innovative, curious, problem solver. You are highly motivated to drive projects to a successful completion and possess a strong sense of organization and personal responsibility. You make good decisions with limited guidance and you are very knowledge of the digital marketplace. You thrive on a rapidly evolving, high-energy environment and are passionate about quality.
- Proactively optimize advertising campaigns for our largest strategic partners, while maintaining the advertisers KPI’s
- Traffic and QA HTML5/Image/Flash creatives, tracking pixels, and third party ad tags from multiple vendors across several platforms.
- Develop models, business justification and product requirements to implement new, innovative solutions that will help drive effectiveness and efficiencies for our advertising campaigns.
- Provide support for troubleshooting 3rd party reporting discrepancies and testing rich media creatives
- Act as a point of contact for internal teams regarding optimization, implementation and maintenance.
- Work with various internal departments and 3rd party vendors to facilitate of integrated campaigns
- Look for ways to convert complex activities into repeatable and scalable processes
- 5+ years of online advertising and analytical experience
- 3+ year of experience working with ad-serving technologies such as DoubleClick for Publishers by Google (DFP).
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar technology.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and self-organized, impeccable organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & high intensity environment in order to meet tight deadlines and flexible with unanticipated tasks.
- Strong analytical capability and Excel proficiency required.
- Sound critical thinking skills and solutions-oriented.
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team.
- Active sense of urgency in all tasks.
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent work experience in technology industry.
- An awareness of privacy and security by design principles is a plus.