As a Product Manager for Under Armour’s MapMyRun app we expect you have a point of view about our products and the ability own major components of those products. From researching the needs of our customers, brainstorming new features with your team, to working directly with engineering and design to deliver products, you will be ultimately responsible for delivering value to our user and the business. You have a start-up mentality and the product skills to produce quality features for more than 200 million users worldwide. You obsess over quality and detail while inspiring your team to rally around you the entire way. You’re scrappy and full of grit. You’re a competitor who wants to win as a team.
- Product life cycle management. This includes making insights-driven recommendations, writing clear and actionable specifications, working with multidisciplinary teams (engineering, design, project management, marketing, etc.) to implement features/services on time and for greatest impact, analyzing the results and sharing learnings across the team and business.
- Fully comprehend the athlete/user experience and audience psychology. Identify user needs and spot opportunities to build features that improve engagement and retention, grow the user base and delight our users.
- Scope and prioritize features based on business and user impact. Generate expected outcomes by analyzing data from existing features, creating forecast models and performing funnel analysis. Use this to advise team Directors on long term decision making and roadmap planning.
- Exhibit sound product judgment in formulating product strategy and presenting clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Build knowledge and understanding of data driven insights within the rest of the team through regular communication and the creation of relevant dashboards and reports.
- 2+ years in a software product management role.
- Passionate about fitness and making all athletes better around the world.
- Strong communication and software lifecycle skills. Able to collaborate with and motivate cross-discipline teams to achieve goals.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Proven ability to find answers to business questions via hands on exploration of data using SQL, Excel, statistical analysis and business intelligence tools.
- Experience in optimizing product features after release through multivariate testing and data driven iteration.
- Ability to summarize complex problems and present to executive staff in a clear and concise way.
- Experience with large user bases in both web and mobile apps space.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven to change the world through fitness.